The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes. infact ig it was up to me this would be my trasnfer list for next season:

Elia
Hamsik
Dzeko
Cassano/Giovinco
LB

with lb being pririty and then left winger.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
and lose:

Amauri
Iaquinta
Salihamidzic
Grosso
Lanzafame or Martinez
Quagliarella loan not renewed.

Is Pepe considered as loan or a permanent signing ? I'll include him if he is on loan.
Probably we can replace De Ceglie with Ziegler for free at the end of the season as well.

Martinez, he is back from the injury, hopefully he start the next couple of games to really judge him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is Pepe considered as loan or a permanent signing ? I'll include him if he is on loan.
Probably we can replace De Ceglie with Ziegler for free at the end of the season as well.

Martinez, he is back from the injury, hopefully he start the next couple of games to really judge him.
Martinez could be useful for us...but Pepe is playing well, start Pepe and bring in Martinez if needed.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pepe is on loan, but we should sign him, he's great, we have already got a very good deal for him in place.

DC can stay as backup, I don't think we have many feasible options out there, unless we buy some upcoming, untested talent.

Martinez, yes he's too new, but I am not expecting much.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Those loan to buys are pretty much done deals anyway.
not really. motta is not doing too good, and there are still question marks over traore, aquilani and quaglalalala

only pepe has really settled in nicely so far. we should sign him as a back up to krasic

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You know these deals in detail? I'm sure you'll see that the 'loan' aspect of them is nonsense, it's a way of structuring the payment. Who pays €4.5m for a one year loan of Quagliarella, or €2.6m for Pepe? These guys don't speak as if they are on loan deals, they are now Juventus players, because that's the deals. Can you imagine Quagliarella going back to Napoli after their comments? :lol:

Traoré has no buyout option anyway.

Motta and Aquilani are possibly exclusions I see. Motta because his is a very cheap deal, and Aquilani is a free loan and he has big injury problems over his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)