The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well...not sure about it,i rate fabiano higher,he has more exppirience,done more,scored more.
But you right,Hunter is younger(27 in the summer) and may have more potential...
I would be for this move as well,but his bad spell with Milan is still in my mind.also he'll be more expensive i guess.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes, but because of his age it wouldnt be a wise choice yet I'm a bit paradoxal on this issue because Forlan who's older I would sign in a heartbeat :D

So our striker targets for January are now
- Huntelaar
- Pappis Cisse
- Fabiano

Somehow, Fabiano is the easiest to sign and could become reality, Hunt and Cisse are impossible targets.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's on fire in Freiburg, scored a good amount of goals. do you think Freiburg wants to release him asap or they want to enjoy his goalscoring rate let it continue and sell him for a higher fee? I think the second scenario is more likely. Besides they've rejected a 12 million offer from Wolfsburg saying they want 16 million, both prices seem a bit out of Juve's league tbh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need to spend the money to bring a goal scorer. Man I'd like to have 22.5m to spend on a striker now like what we wasted on Amauri.

No wonder no national team wants him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mark, did that Alex rumour die down completely? With the name of Nastelic visiting mentionned, would hope it would involve the Spartak player considering that agent/mediators connections in Russia.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
"Discussions are ongoing with Juventus for a possible transfer of Alex, but since they are still at an early stage. The fact remains that he does not want to continue playing for Spartak. "

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
"Discussions are ongoing with Juventus for a possible transfer of Alex, but since they are still at an early stage. The fact remains that he does not want to continue playing for Spartak. "
Nice, he been there 2 years, its enough for Brazilians, especially the good ones.

Btw, where is that quote from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)