The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Gazzetta della Sport -5.3% sales than last month. 286k copies being sold. 700/800k in the past. :tup:

Barzagli: Friday the presentation.

Tuttosport

Mediator for FAabiano's transfer says a loan is possible.
Benzema or Gila dreams for July.
Neymar is the guy to buy. - Gasperini
Clerc an option at RB.
God I hope so!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,084
    Mark who was the black man? What is happening with that Alex guy? Who looks likely if anyone?
    He was unidentified but some say it might of been P. Cissé.

Rumour started in Russia. Some say the agent Natelitic(?) was here also yesterday to made the deal.

:boh: Fabiano? Masiello?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    I honestly don't see another striker coming, as of now Amauri looks set to stay, news of linking him out of club has stopped, so there's simply no room for another striker.. one month or so from now, we will have Iaquinta, Toni and Amauri all fit ready for playing. untill then I got a feeling they wanna do with current players and Unless king Pavel pushes for one more acquisition upfront, I see Marotta not moving for attacking department judging by his comments today.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Out of our forwards, I don't care if Iaquinta, Toni, Martinez, or Del Piero starts. I just don't want to see Amauri anymore. He's actually completely useless now.

I think a Luca Toni - Martinez partnership can go pretty well.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    ...Mediator for FAabiano's transfer says a loan is possible.
    I'm reading the article now.. the guy says at first Sevilla only wanted to sell Fabiano out right... now they're willinig to accept loan only if the redemption in June is secure.. also Fabiano has constantly been asking when is the move to Juve! when we go to Juve :D but that mediator guy between us and seville claims theres been no contact from Juve for days now..

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/106637/Calciomercato-Juve-Luis-Fabiano-Prestito-possibile.html

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Dani Alves will leave Barca, no new deal can be agreed.
    Would immediately solve our RB problems but is financially unreachable since City also wants him.
    Still it is nice to dream.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Let's hope Fabiano lands here in the coming days and we'll have a guy who actually knows how to put the ball in the net when he gets a proper pass/cross towards him.

If we can also get rid of Amauri now it would be a dream.

Anyway at summer we'll definietly get rid of Amauri,if we can sell IQ then we also add another forward.
    Del piero,Quag(i hope),Toni,Fabiano will be here.

Forza Juve!!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Hmm, thats a tough deal although Fabiano if used properly is a better poacher than many others which we are linked with, he turned 30 recently and spending 10 million euros on him wouldnt be the wisest choice.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Maybe,but on the other side,we don't have the money right now to bring someone better,plus wages...
    so if we want to bring someone who actually can help us to be in the CL,by scoring goals regulary we should bring him over.
    yeah he's 30,still 2-3 years he'll be good,no reason why not.
    what options we have now?
    Amauri?enough said.
    IQ?always injured,not consistant.
    Quaq is out.
    Dp can't do it all alone,and also has games off.
    Toni-we still don't know what it will turn out to.

So IMO we need someone right now to help us,then in summer we can stick with
    Dp,Quag,Fabiano,Toni and another young/good forward...Neymar?:p(a dream)

Forza Juve!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)