The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Apparently its all there for Forlan but we need to sell Sissoko first, the problem isn't Marotta he knows how to buy players but rather the fact that he is not given much money right now. Now the problem is selling players, which has been Marotta's weak point.

Mar 9, 2006
was a sick team that CSKA, Vagner Love and Jo were highly rated back then, especially Jo, I liked him a lot, too bad he went to City and ruined his career, Vagner Love got homesick and left? Zhirkov had Hiddink husseling him a Chelsea move while hopefully Krasic has made the right choice regarding his future.
CSKA 2008 were really good.
Vagner Love is still very sexy, he spent 1 season in Brazil, Flamengo,29 games and 23 goals,and last summer he return to CSKA and score 11 goals in 17 games! He is so good, 26 years old only, idk why no one ask CSKA about possible transfer him in Europe top club, yesterday he said that he want comeback to Flamengo to play alongside with Teeth'dinho :sergio:

Apr 29, 2006
Guys what about Van Bommel? If we sell Sissoko we will need another destroyer with Melo doing his crazy stunts?
He is old, but with the DM position that is shown to be all right. We can sign him for 1.5 years with the option to extend - for me he is a decent 3rd/4th choice midfielder... He was talking about PSV and Milan, although Galliani denied it recently.

If we can get around 10 mils for Sissoko and sign him in the free-2mils range I wouldn't mind. Not that it is a great feeling getting rejects, but at least he is a World Cup Silver Medalist and we can provide a better offer than PSV...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)