The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Two non-EU rule will be back - confirmation on Monday.
Yea i know i should be happy with this news but what i hate it's because when we wanted to sign 2 non-eu (Krasic,Dzeko) we couldn't , thnx god we couldn't .

But now when Milan/Inter wants to sign 2 they changed rule :mad:

I hope we will know how to use our non-eu spot :)

I thought Aguero was EU ?? Wasn't he ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No matter the reasoning behind last year's restriction to 1 non-EU and the reasoning behind getting back to 2 non-EU, no matter the theories that the FIGC did it to hurt Juve/ help Milan or Inter....I salute the decision to get back to 2 non-EU players. It was silly and idiotic to shoot yourself in the foot the way FIGC did and it's good to admit the mistake.
Ideally, they should add one more non-EU spot and make it 3 non-EUs. Actually, it will be most ideal if there is no restriction at all so teams could buy even 50 non-EUs if they want.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No matter the reasoning behind last year's restriction to 1 non-EU and the reasoning behind getting back to 2 non-EU, no matter the theories that the FIGC did it to hurt Juve/ help Milan or Inter....I salute the decision to get back to 2 non-EU players. It was silly and idiotic to shoot yourself in the foot the way FIGC did and it's good to admit the mistake.
Ideally, they should add one more non-EU spot and make it 3 non-EUs. Actually, it will be most ideal if there is no restriction at all so teams could buy even 50 non-EUs if they want.
But look at our non-EU transfers in the years it was 2.

When it was changed to 1 we were bitching :lol2:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Thanks for the answer. I was asking more for a personal rating, ignoring where they play and who might be after them. I wanted to know how do You rate these players. Hamsik, Pastore, Marchisio and Sanchez.
Yeah, but you were asking about "worth", no? Can't really ignore market factors like where they play and who wants them when trying to make any sort of plausible valuation.

However, in my own vacuum... Sanchez goes for 25, Pastore for 22, Hamsik for 20, Marchisio for 8 or 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)