The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
How much do you think he's worth? While we're at that, how much do you think Marchisio, Pastore and Sanchez are worth? Not just you, anyone can answer this. Would be better if a line or two of explanation follows the price tags you'll slap to them.
Marchisio 8 - 10mln, he seriously has done nothing to prove the 15+mln valuations some people throw around here, if i were the transfer director of any top team i would skip him anyway.

Pastore 15-18mln, He is a great player with a great passing range and vision, wonderful technique too, however i have doubts about his mentality, he seems to give up easily when things are not going his way. Surely worth the risk though.

Sanchez 20mln, Before this season i always thought he was just a flashy skillfull player with no brains nor end product, he has been stepping up his game though and under the right guidance he could be a WC player.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
How much do you think he's worth? While we're at that, how much do you think Marchisio, Pastore and Sanchez are worth? Not just you, anyone can answer this. Would be better if a line or two of explanation follows the price tags you'll slap to them.
Sanchez - 30 to 32m cash if City goes for him as they're tipped to do. 18m cash + 7-8 makeweight players/youth if Inter tries their luck. Less overall if Udinese don't get CL.
Pastore - 30m cash, or 20m + random players like Amauri and Giovinco if it's Juventus. Maybe 20m + Cassano if Milan make an offer. If this was January, the price would be much higher as his hype was greatest then, but has cooled a bit.
Marchisio - 15m because of the premium prices on Italian players.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sanchez - 30 to 32m cash if City goes for him as they're tipped to do. 18m cash + 7-8 makeweight players/youth if Inter tries their luck. Less overall if Udinese don't get CL.
Pastore - 30m cash, or 20m + random players like Amauri and Giovinco if it's Juventus. Maybe 20m + Cassano if Milan make an offer. If this was January, the price would be much higher as his hype was greatest then, but has cooled a bit.
Marchisio - 15m because of the premium prices on Italian players.
Thanks for the answer. I was asking more for a personal rating, ignoring where they play and who might be after them. I wanted to know how do You rate these players. Hamsik, Pastore, Marchisio and Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)