The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Buffon
Cassani-Bonucci-Chiellini-Tremoulinas
Krasic-Pirlo-Melo-Vargas
Matri/Quag-Aguero​

In:Cassani(6M+Amauri), Tremoulinas(14M), Pirlo(free), Vargas(7M+Martinez), Aguero(35M), Matri(15,5M), Quag(10,5M)=88M

:)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon
Cassani-Bonucci-Chiellini-Tremoulinas
Krasic-Pirlo-Melo-Vargas
Matri/Quag-Aguero​

In:Cassani(6M+Amauri), Tremoulinas(14M), Pirlo(free), Vargas(7M+Martinez), Aguero(35M), Matri(15,5M), Quag(10,5M)=88M

:)
i could also settle for this, if trem and cassani are pure defensively better then beck and ziegler. i dont know who's better

vargas or bastos, i prefer bastos because of the brazilian touch, but vargas is offcourse more juventus mentality. i'd like any of them 2

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
sarcasm or.. ?

because i opt for 2 defensively good fullbacks, that dont rush forward, but rather form a solid defence
combined with melo, it would give pirlo alot of freedom.

bastos can do the entire flank, while krasic and aguero's speed on pirlo's passes gives a hell of a counterattack.
matri can tap it in like trez

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
sarcasm or.. ?

because i opt for 2 defensively good fullbacks, that dont rush forward, but rather form a solid defence
combined with melo, it would give pirlo alot of freedom.

bastos can do the entire flank, while krasic and aguero's speed on pirlo's passes gives a hell of a counterattack.
matri can tap it in like trez
Your back four is the wrong way around.

Jul 1, 2010
Well, Beck and Ziegler certainly are big improvements over the crap we currently have. On the other hand, I think that we need better than those two.

Isla/Cassani on the right and Tremoulinas/Cissokho on the right. That's fap worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)