The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

Sanchez wont move to England. He'd go to Spain or he'll stay in Italy.

He would of perhaps gone to United but he wont start there and you guys cannot afford him anyway plus have other targets.
Can't see any of the big guns in Spain wanting Sanchez. Real have Ronaldo and Maria on the wings and Kaka and Ozil as AMs. While he's good enough to start for Barcelona, I doubt they would drop Pedro on the bench, they kinda like him and like playing Spanish players in their team.

We can't afford him and we don't need him, we need CMs not Wingers and AMs.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nedvěd;2971094 said:
We can't afford him and we don't need him, we need CMs not Wingers and AMs.
?
Because, except for Krasic we have great wingers in Martinez and Pepe?
That is probably why Marchisio has been playing completely out of position on the wing
Or because our CM is so weak with Melo, Marchisio and Aquilani?

Nedvěd

?
Because, except for Krasic we have great wingers in Martinez and Pepe?
That is probably why Marchisio has been playing completely out of position on the wing
Or because our CM is so weak with Melo, Marchisio and Aquilani?
Sorry, I should've mentioned that in my post, I'm talking about United. As for Juve, CM's are not priority (Wingbacks and LM is) but still that doesn't mean that the CMs are good. Juve need a world beater in the middle, like the old days, someone like Davids or DD.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sanchez wont move to England. He'd go to Spain or he'll stay in Italy.

He would of perhaps gone to United but he wont start there and you guys cannot afford him anyway plus have other targets.
Sanchez is going to Inter, I don't know why this is discussed day in day out.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Nedvěd;2971104 said:
Sorry, I should've mentioned that in my post, I'm talking about United. As for Juve, CM's are not priority (Wingbacks and LM is) but still that doesn't mean that the CMs are good. Juve need a world beater in the middle, like the old days, someone like Davids or DD.
:tup:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Nedvěd;2971104 said:
Confusing, someone in a Juve wish list talking about players for United.
But then I understand your post.
Although with Carrick, Fletcher and Anderson, you CM isn't bad either

Apr 29, 2006
I don't want Bastos or Pirlo here! What is wrong with Marotta? Is he trying to fool the competition? Milan forced to offer pirlo 10 mils per year deal just to keep it from us and bastos getting 8@ lyon - removing these teams from the transfer market for the next few mercatos.
And how could Chiellini have a 20% chance to stay, buffon-15, while martinez has 5 of the same percents?
I think this guy Marotta is already feeling the smell coming out of his pants... He is in a panic mode, he knows nothing of what should be done and he acts for the sake of action itself. We are looking for Bastos, but if Neymar is avail. we'll get him and if we do not succeed with those two we can always...keep Storari or Sissoko for one more year! And since we are certain of only one non-EU spot, we shouldn't be looking at Brazilians , but figure out which Europeans will be most useful and go for them first. Why would we sign Pirlo and NOT sign Pastore? Pirlo for 3 years will be 12 mils just in salaries, i would figure that if Zampa wants 50 mils for pastore he would be running towards the bank with a 20 mils cheque and smiling....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
What a mighty team of champions we'll have next season.

Brilliant!:lol: I'm pretty sure kasaki & Suns will give you some much deserved -rep for mentioning it.:D

That's swapping like shit for piss.
piss is easier to clean / B3NJi you've received a warning. any more nonsense and I'll destroy the negativ rep button :seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)