The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Just looked at that interview with Marotta again.

He said two top players will come. One in Midfield and one in attack.

They asked him about Pastore and he said I think he's too young and the shirt of Juventus may weigh him down too much, we'll look for someone with more experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Great idea!

So Madrid are going to use the option on Adebayor in the Summer.

That leaves Adebayor,Higuain and Benzema playing for one place. One will leave in my opinion.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Great idea!

So Madrid are going to use the option on Adebayor in the Summer.

That leaves Adebayor,Higuain and Benzema playing for one place. One will leave in my opinion.
Don't Mourinho have a problem with Higuain? I remember a fake rumor on how Higuain was displeased with the treatment he got from Mou during his injury and he thanked all by names without Mourinho.
So say they sell Higuain or Benzema, they'll still get Llorente or another WC striker no?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What about Farfan some saied it's :donedeal: ?!

Marotta saied 2 champions , i really want to know what does it mean to Marotta "champion" ?!!

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Plan A...Mazzarri, Spalletti
Plan B...Delneri
Amazed. :touched:

Just looked at that interview with Marotta again.

He said two top players will come. One in Midfield and one in attack.

They asked him about Pastore and he said I think he's too young and the shirt of Juventus may weigh him down too much, we'll look for someone with more experience.
U serious? I can't believe that and I'm pretty sure that one of his "champs" will be Bastos. He'll work on hypeing him and the tifosi will eat the crap.

My two champs would be Giovinco and Hazard, btw. Plus Matri, Aqua, Quagliarella and a great fucking RB (VdW/Cassani for me - either way they'll leave for almost the same we'd pay for Beck, f.e.). With those guys (and a coach) we'd easily make the CL next season.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Don't sign list:

Pirlo
Motta (is he being considered?)
Pepe
Gilardino
Zaccardo
Farfan
Bastos
Rolando
Italian coach

I'm really scared about this ones, particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)