The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
While we're signing Qua and Martinez and letting diego go , Milan signed Ibra and maybe Robinho. Let's do the maths, Milan will be serious contender
not with that defence they won't

i said it before and i will say it again(and again,and again) they will lose quite a lot of games 4-3 this year.....but they will also spank some teams,however they are so disjointed and the midfield are going to be completely overrun time and again,leaving their ageing backline exposed

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
not with that defence they won't

i said it before and i will say it again(and again,and again) they will lose quite a lot of games 4-3 this year.....but they will also spank some teams,however they are so disjointed and the midfield are going to be completely overrun time and again,leaving their ageing backline exposed
:tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

Look at this video. It's Borriello goals last season. All his goals are assisted by Ronaldinho.

Simply, he will add nothing. Neither Dzeko will. Getting rid of Diego and Giovinco without replacing them is a massive blow for us.

To add, buying Borriello will allow Milan to buy Robinho.

Since Marotta's plan is to buy a goalscorer, the ugly show will continue. We'll be waiting for Chiellini to draw with a header from a useless free-kick, or Del Piero fire it in, or even Quagliarella score a screamer.

I'm not optimistic.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Drenthe would probably be an upgrade to DC but that doesn't say much. Anyone would be an upgrade to DC.

Ziegler is best option IMO, but I doubt we gonna get him.
I actually also want to think it that way. But seeing Drenthe in RM pre-season not give me this kind of impression.. He also horrible defensively.

I would prefer a LB that we never heard before but then he can perform great..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiK6VpDu534

Look at this video. It's Borriello goals last season. All his goals are assisted by Ronaldinho.

Simply, he will add nothing. Neither Dzeko will. Getting rid of Diego and Giovinco without replacing them is a massive blow for us.

To add, buying Borriello will allow Milan to buy Robinho.

Since Marotta's plan is to buy a goalscorer, the ugly show will continue. We'll be waiting for Chiellini to draw with a header from a useless free-kick, or Del Piero fire it in, or even Quagliarella score a screamer.

I'm not optimistic.
I fully agree.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
One game is not enough, you're right, but when you see the team without ambitions and winning mentality you know what to expect.
Add Martinez and Lanzafame there as the first team players and you'll have a clear picture.
I did not like what I saw yesterday, no doubt about it. But I simply won't panic yet. Let me remind you how guardiola started in Barca.

Last season we had the wrong players for the formation. No ball players in midfield and horrible offensive backs. This is not the case this year. This means that our probklems have a much greater chance of being solved.
I must say I think Martinez added something when he came on(even though i disagree with the sub). But I like what I saw until he had to play injuried.

I simply refuse to be negative just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)