The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Juventus Want Stuttgart Defender Serdar Tasci
The German international could be on his way to Serie A...

Italian powerhouse Juventus are closely monitoring the situation of highly rated German international Serdar Tasci, currently under contract with Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart, according to a report in Bild.

The Turin-based giants are in the market for a new centre-back due to the departure of Fabio Cannavaro and new head coach Luigi Del Neri supposedly sees Tasci as the perfect replacement for the veteran defender.

Tasci is a product of the Stuttgart youth academy and has made over 100 league appearances for the Schwaben since making his official debut in August 2006. The 23-year-old has also made several international appearances for Germany and is currently on duty at the World Cup with the Nationalelf.

The defender has a contract until the summer of 2014 with Stuttgart, but his deal reportedly contains a €15 million release clause. Juventus face stiff competition from English outfit Tottenham Hotspur in the race for Tasci's signature.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juventus Want Stuttgart Defender Serdar Tasci
The German international could be on his way to Serie A...

Italian powerhouse Juventus are closely monitoring the situation of highly rated German international Serdar Tasci, currently under contract with Bundesliga outfit Stuttgart, according to a report in Bild.

The Turin-based giants are in the market for a new centre-back due to the departure of Fabio Cannavaro and new head coach Luigi Del Neri supposedly sees Tasci as the perfect replacement for the veteran defender.

Tasci is a product of the Stuttgart youth academy and has made over 100 league appearances for the Schwaben since making his official debut in August 2006. The 23-year-old has also made several international appearances for Germany and is currently on duty at the World Cup with the Nationalelf.

The defender has a contract until the summer of 2014 with Stuttgart, but his deal reportedly contains a €15 million release clause. Juventus face stiff competition from English outfit Tottenham Hotspur in the race for Tasci's signature.
Could've been done a year ago, but Juve put their faith in 35 year-olds.

andriy

GIMME THAT HOT SAUCE!
Jun 23, 2009
Tiago and Grosso for Forlan?
Even though Forlan is older I would love to have him here. One of my favorite players. He is having a good WC though, so might not be able to pull that one off..but than again so is Tiago.

What happened to the LB from Bordeaux? Any links to him?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Tiago and Grosso for Forlan?

Coentrao for left back?
i'd love them both. although i'd like someone younger than forlan. but the guy is quality and can play in top level for another 2 or 3 more years.

as for coentrao, i haven't seen him, but he is said to be very good. add the fact that he is only 22 and we have a perfect deal if it happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)