The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
you whats frustrating? its not that transfers are stalling but the fact that we are the only team out there with all our transfers going public with all details. this makes it very difficult to get a good deal for any player. thats why we over pay. because once its out there, it becomes a bidding war and we have to pay more to get the player we want.
I knew that once the whole milos thing came out that it was going to collapse. we offered 12 and the likes of City and totenham easily top that. and guess what, the next day city made an offer that we cant match.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Forlan is the best striker we can get for a reasonable price, due to his age. He still has at least two good years in him and we need players who can make an impact right away.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17,635
    Zamparini: Marotta is not convinced about Kjaer. Bettega was getting him. Now they want a player who's worth half him.

"Juve are building a squad for 5th place."

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    I'm sorry but what's a Zamparini? I only ask because I follow a large football club and don't have the time or will to concern myself with the rambling of worthless pieces of shit not fit to mention the word Juventus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)