The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #141
    yeah but after playing with your minds I told you what it was aboot. It's good that Douchan and others post rumours but they need to filter some. They still have to learn ya know. Now get that sweet Canadian ass over here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    . Now get that sweet Canadian ass over here.
    Woah, hold it right there! whatever happened to the good old days of asking for the name first, then going for coffee, then a dinner then hitting third base? I'm not that easy you know.

now a days people expect you to let them hump you the moment they make eye contact. Must be a Montreal thing. Bunch of horny perverts.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    yeah but after playing with your minds I told you what it was aboot. It's good that Douchan and others post rumours but they need to filter some. They still have to learn ya know. Now get that sweet Canadian ass over here.
    :lol: Am I the only one that caught that?
    Woah, hold it right there! whatever happened to the good old days of asking for the name first, then going for coffee, then a dinner then hitting third base? I'm not that easy you know.

now a days people expect you to let them hump you the moment they make eye contact. Must be a Montreal thing. Bunch of horny perverts.
    You have girls in Canada? :dazed:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #149
    :lol: Am I the only one that caught that?

You have girls in Canada? :dazed:
    I guess so.

no, we just have moose and beer. :sergio:

aahhh ranocchia with short hair, looks diff.

this dominguez, is he actually worth it given age? isnt he 28
    He's free at a decent wage he could turn out to be a very good signing for a couple of years.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I guess so.

no, we just have moose and beer. :sergio:

He's free at a decent wage he could turn out to be a very good signing for a couple of years.
    I imagine some trees as well...maybe a little snow

It's kinda weird we are neighbors. I feel like I should invite you over for a barbecue :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't know who it is.

you're not the only one who caught that, lackey.

and yes we have girls in Canada. The are hawt, and they are not overloaded on McDonalds
    Can I call you two neighbor for now on? Technically we are.

Nice girl in your av...must have grown up on Canadian bacon:D

juve_azul

Jun 6, 2005
    Anyone know about Néstor Calderón plays for Toulca in Mexico, supposedly a quick winger...
    He's one of our hottest prospects, supposedly some EPL clubs are after him though. And yes, he's mostly a left winger, but due to the national team's formation, I don't think he´s gonna be at the WC.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Anyone knows about Roman Sharonov (Rubin Kazan)? I heard he is rock for Rubin Kazan defense and the figure in Rubin Kazan solid defense both in CL and Russian League... Secco must look for the guy if it's true

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)