The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
all our Co-Ownerships, 4 days to reach an agreement or it goes to a silent auction

Borin(probelvedere)
Camilli (Carrarese)
Ciolli(pro vercelli)
Cosentini (Filigne)
Criscito (Genoa)
Cuneaz(Mantova)
D'Antoni(Filigne)
Durvavia(Filigne)
Lanzafame(Palermo)
Mirante(Sampdoria)
Palladino(Genoa)
Paolucci (Udinese)
Pozzato(Canavese)
Torta(Foggia)
Trini(Lumezzane)
Volpe(Livorno)
Vono (Catanzaro)
Zalayeta (Napoli)

Apr 29, 2006
all our Co-Ownerships, 4 days to reach an agreement or it goes to a silent auction
Criscito (Genoa)
Lanzafame(Palermo)
Mirante(Sampdoria)
Palladino(Genoa)
Paolucci (Udinese)
Zalayeta (Napoli)
The only interesting player in the short term here had quite a world cup and now I guess we should reach an agreement about who actually is willing to take him. Lucky for us, he likes genoa....
Don't see much cash coming our way either. I was hoping we can do some swaps, but figured that we can take the players we could need, sell the rest for something and use a full ownership in the negotiations for better players. Unlickily here though, I don't see Wolfsburg, Atletico or Tottenham going wild from the mentioning of these names. But then again, I am not Marotta. Maybe Pepe will be the new Nedved? :shifty:
Anyway really hate this mercato so far. The only good thing is we haven't wasted that much money, but since its a relative term to our previous summers, I don't get my hopes high. :cry:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
The only interesting player in the short term here had quite a world cup and now I guess we should reach an agreement about who actually is willing to take him. Lucky for us, he likes genoa....
Don't see much cash coming our way either. I was hoping we can do some swaps, but figured that we can take the players we could need, sell the rest for something and use a full ownership in the negotiations for better players. Unlickily here though, I don't see Wolfsburg, Atletico or Tottenham going wild from the mentioning of these names. But then again, I am not Marotta. Maybe Pepe will be the new Nedved? :shifty:
Anyway really hate this mercato so far. The only good thing is we haven't wasted that much money, but since its a relative term to our previous summers, I don't get my hopes high. :cry:
We'll probably use Criscito to get the other Bonucci's half.

Apr 29, 2006
We'll probably use Criscito to get the other Bonucci's half.
That isn't an upgrade over Canavaro and doesn't solve any problems. Good, we are taking a young CB, but we still need LB and the one we loose is better than all the rest we have. The worst about it all is him, being the best we have, still isn't a good option.
And I hope we are not going to use Bonucci as a RB? So whom? Zebina or Grygera would be starting next year? I think it counts as an odd year, therefore its Zebina's turn to be the starter and Grygera the 'immedium impact substitution'. He is in and we concede in 5 minutes, regardless of the opposition? :sergio:
Somehow it doesn't feel Marotta will do 4 first team players in 4 weeks, all deals being close to a steal in terms of transfer fees.
So 21st of June our defence is:
? - Chiellini(if Madrid does ot knock heavily on that door)-?Bonucci?-Zebina
A good thing about all transfers these years is that we could probably watch DP being a starter in 2056 and we'd still feel like he is the best player on the pitch.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
That isn't an upgrade over Canavaro and doesn't solve any problems. Good, we are taking a young CB, but we still need LB and the one we loose is better than all the rest we have. The worst about it all is him, being the best we have, still isn't a good option.
And I hope we are not going to use Bonucci as a RB? So whom? Zebina or Grygera would be starting next year? I think it counts as an odd year, therefore its Zebina's turn to be the starter and Grygera the 'immedium impact substitution'. He is in and we concede in 5 minutes, regardless of the opposition? :sergio:
Somehow it doesn't feel Marotta will do 4 first team players in 4 weeks, all deals being close to a steal in terms of transfer fees.
So 21st of June our defence is:
? - Chiellini(if Madrid does ot knock heavily on that door)-?Bonucci?-Zebina
A good thing about all transfers these years is that we could probably watch DP being a starter in 2056 and we'd still feel like he is the best player on the pitch.
I wasn't stating my opinion about the issue though, just saying what's going according to report.

Bonucci over Cannavaro is really an upgrade IMO, Cannavaro is a joke right now, yeah he's intelligent but can't run, jump let alone win a challenge. Bonucci while young will still be better than Canna. I'd prefer Mexes over him though.

He's gonna be CB not RB, Zebina and Grygera need to go ASAP. we're being linked with Motta although i'd prefer VdW, get one of those and loan Caceres another year. That way we'll end up with VdW/Motta and Caceres as backup.

Agree about the LB, i'd love Coentrao but we'll probably end up with Ziegler who is still IMO an improvement over :sergio: Grosso, i believe we're gonna use De Ceglie as backup :shifty:

Chiellini hopefully won't go anywhere, so him and Bonucci would be starter CBs while Gallas and Ariaudo 3rd and 4th choice. Taking into consideration Gallas wages i wouldn't like it but it'll probably happen.

Imo not the best defence but definitely an improvement of what we already have.

Btw we signed Storari so i assume Buffon is gonna be out with injury a long loong time. :cry:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not too many Dutchies at Juventus please, no offence Ken.
:D

I'm with Trezegol17 on this one. Van der Wiel and Elia would be great, and enough. Even only one would do, as they're both players we could really use aswell, not just because they're Dutch.

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
:D

I'm with Trezegol17 on this one. Van der Wiel and Elia would be great, and enough. Even only one would do, as they're both players we could really use aswell, not just because they're Dutch.
Absolutely. Those two would be incredible to get. Either one would be great too.
Would Elia start if we got him? With Giovinco, Pepe, & etc? I would think he would out play them for the starting position, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)