The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
guys..what about Eljero Elia from Hamburg? id love to see him in a Juve shirt...class player and definitely one for the (near) future
Elia :tup:

He scored two and gave one assist in HSV's 4-0 win away to Nürnberg. They are second to last in the Bundesliga, but still.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
We should convince Sheik Mansoor to buy Juvenuts, or even better we should convince Al-Kathafee as he already have a 5-8% share :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I wish we had Arshavin, he's the only player right now who could get any close to Nedved's greatness
I like Arshavin and after his heroics in Anfield yesterday i'd hate to criticize him.

But really, Arshavin is so different than Nedved. The biggest difference being their work rate. Nedved would work his ass off and run all game long, while Arshavin doesn't seem like a hard worker at all, would even go as far as calling him a lazy player.

Also Arshavin goes missing for large periods in a game. He does pull off the occasional moment of magic, but still doesn't impose his influence consistently in a game.

On his day and when he's in the mood, he is a world class player though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,126
    CdS: Juve: Van Buyten. :sergio: :scared:

Ranocchia and Kjaer possibilities.

I know, that journalist took it out of his ass. We played Bayern, he saw Van Buyten and wrote a piece.

next!

GdS: Juve want Gago on loan.

other clubs: Merdazzurri want Toni or Cavani. I hope they get on e of them. Cavani is young but boy does he miss some sitters.

other sources

SKY and other show: Juve don't want to spend in January. They're looking for loans. Gago and Behrami are the favourites.

Kjaer, Ranocchia and VAn Buyten again come up.

Scout at Samp game for..........Pazzini.

Some guy on drugs: Bettega VP would ring Gerrard with him. 20m €+ Amauri.

Hiddink(who would exclude the arrival of Lippi) in June. Maybe earlier if Ciro fails again on Sunday.

Andrea Agnelli Prez.

Palladino to come back in June. DP "a la" Altafini. Playing last minutes of game.

Genoa buying back Criscito and then selling him to meelan.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Seriously do people really believe some of the crap written or said in the italian media?

20m + Amauri for Gerrard WTF is that ?!! Or getting Gago on loan when we have more than enough CM/DM in the team that can't even find a place in the starting 11 !!

I mean can't their jounalists be bit more reallistics so that people can atleast believe them. Can't believe that those people are actually paid salaries for that crap that they write....

May 29, 2003
    There was a rumor in Rome today that 1/2 of Marco Motta has been offered to Juventus for all of Molinaro. We'd be robbing them blind but we know Claudio adores Molinaro and we've been hot for Motta for 3 years.

(maybe they throw in De Rossi too!)

May 29, 2003
    AS ROMA | 14-12-2009 - ore 20:19
    Marco Motta non è soddisfatto del suo ruolo nella Roma: l'esterno destro non ha mandato giù le ultime scelte di Ranieri che gli ha preferito sia Burdisso sia Cassetti nel suo ruolo, quello di terzino e oggi si è incontrato con il suo procuratore Giuseppe Bozzo. Motta quest'anno ha collezionato 8 presenze e più volte è stato vittima di infortuni muscolari. L'ex Udinese è ancora in comproprietà tra la società friulana e la Roma e nei mesi scorsi si era parlato di un suo possibile scambio (di prestiti) con la Juventus, che cederebbe Molinaro ai giallorossi, giocatore che nutre un'alta considerazione da parte di Ranieri, visto il suo continuo utilizzo quando il tecnico era in bianconero.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
    So we lose Camo (for a 3 month = middle of a march = end of season) and Momo (injury+Africa Cup).
    So we have only 4 CM's for 3 positions in 4-3-1-2. It's clear that isn't enough.
    But it's ok for 4-2-3-1.
    So he have to go for market, buy 2 AMC/R and that's all ;-)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,137
    He's a forward. The Camo replacement in our Primavera would be Esposito or even Rossi that can play on the right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)