The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Would be playing him out of position, I don't think he'd be comfortable there. There are other players that would be better accustomed to replace Camo, imo.
I don't know what it is, but I have this feeling that he'd really shine in a Juve shirt. Rakitic is actually right-footed, but favours the left flank. I don't know if he's ever been played on the right or if he'd be uncomfortable, though. Any of the Croats or closet Schalke fans know?

You're right I guess, there are better players out there for a Camo replacement.

Jul 15, 2006
Absolutely. At the end of the day you'd rather have Modrić if we were going to have a player of that kind of mould, more expensive but definitely worth it. Max would you do a Eduardo-Amauri swap?

guys..what about Eljero Elia from Hamburg? id love to see him in a Juve shirt...class player and definitely one for the (near) future
Yeah, Kenjamin and I were saying how he was going to blow up earlier in the season at Hamburg, he's gonna do well in the World Cup too me thinks.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Absolutely. At the end of the day you'd rather have Modrić if we were going to have a player of that kind of mould, more expensive but definitely worth it. Max would you do a Eduardo-Amauri swap?
The only thing that bothers me about Modric is his lack of physical presence. I suppose if he were on the flank, it wouldn't be too bad, but I'd prefer Rakitic. Rakitic is only 22, too.

And Eduardo for Amauri? If things keep going the way they're going, sure, why not? :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Things are not going better for Eduardo. We have no striker fit other than him, but Wenger opted to play without any recognized striker than play with Eduardo, thats how bad he's been this season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I personally rate him. I just think he is going through a terrible patch of form.

I will not forget his 2 seasons with Palermo and his first half season with Juve and just judge him for his current form. With adequate service and a stable tactical system, i think he can return to his old self.

I certainly do not subscribe to the popular notion around here that he is a poor player.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
At least he's in the CL. Even Porto won the CL, you never know.

For me, if I was a player who has no love for Juve I will never do this compromise. Especially in Krasic case, he knows he will be one of the best players in the world someday, so why the rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)