The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2007
Dude, cut the crap, Toto is staying there ,he said it himself on TV like an hour ago, what more prove do you want?
me? here's the article.. i just paste it here.. anything wrong with that dude?

Between confirmations and denials, continues negotiations that could lead to Juventus Antonio Di Natale. The novelty learned exclusively from our website on travel agent in charge of leading scorer in Serie A, Bruno Carpeggiani, who would travel in these minutes to get to Turin.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
me? here's the article.. i just paste it here.. anything wrong with that dude?

Between confirmations and denials, continues negotiations that could lead to Juventus Antonio Di Natale. The novelty learned exclusively from our website on travel agent in charge of leading scorer in Serie A, Bruno Carpeggiani, who would travel in these minutes to get to Turin.
Yes, i was quoting you wasn't i?
Here's my article for ya.
Di Natale was QUOTED on television:

“I have been here for seven years and I want to stay here. I don’t know anything about transfer negotiations. I'm staying here. I'm staying here!”

Club owner Giampaolo Pozzo seems to back up this version of events.

“It’s no different to last season, when there was interest from Napoli and an overseas side. But Di Natale said no.

“If there had been an imminent departure, we certainly wouldn’t have organised this celebration tonight.”

Now please tell me when this was aired on tv.
Di Natale his agent will travel to Turin?

Mar 28, 2007
Yes, i was quoting you wasn't i?
Here's my article for ya.

“I have been here for seven years and I want to stay here. I don’t know anything about transfer negotiations. I'm staying here. I'm staying here!”

Club owner Giampaolo Pozzo seems to back up this version of events.

“It’s no different to last season, when there was interest from Napoli and an overseas side. But Di Natale said no.

“If there had been an imminent departure, we certainly wouldn’t have organised this celebration tonight.”

Now please tell me when this was aired on tv.
Di Natale his agent will travel to Turin?

i believe the words he said in the tv of coz dude.. i was just copied what i saw in the article and share with the people here.. and the article was exclusive from tuttojuve..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)