The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Ranocchia has been doing well so far. Last time I checked Bari had the best defense in the league. Between him and Kjaer, I don't really care, but I imagine with all the speculation around Kjaer we could probably get Ranocchia for cheaper.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranocchia has been doing well so far. Last time I checked Bari had the best defense in the league.
By best you mean the defense that conceded least goals so far in serie A, right?

Then Juve has the best defense in Europe, because we conceded less goals in CL this year than any other team.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Maxi has been downright horrible whenever i've watched Athletico this season. He's even lost his starting berth to Jose Reyes(Remember him?!)
He has, then again he is going through a bad patch of form. Every player goes through it. He is still a good winger though. Btw are Athletico doingm well this season? by my memory apart from Aguero that team is damm awful and their League position tell its own tale.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Alen was suggesting that having the best defensive record does not necessarily mean a team has the best defence.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,992
    :D

I like Ranocchia. I followed him for a while now since his Arezzo days. If we can't get Kjaer then I'd look at him. Tall dude, great in the air, he's not slow for his height and good anticipation. Doing very well this year.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    He has impressed in the few games I have seen him and is probably the cheapest alternative in defence given all the names mentioned so far.

Btw does any1 know of an average player rating stat for the season? I know the Gazzette Dello Sport, etc does player ratings for every game, but do they have an average of all those scores?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    He has impressed in the few games I have seen him and is probably the cheapest alternative in defence given all the names mentioned so far.

Btw does any1 know of an average player rating stat for the season? I know the Gazzette Dello Sport, etc does player ratings for every game, but do they have an average of all those scores?
    Accoring to some article I read today, he has the best average stats of Italian defenders this season.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,997

Just found this. They have the votes for all 3 major papers.

http://www.pianetafantacalcio.it/Voti_UfficiosiTutti.asp

click on the player to have the average.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)