The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,843
    Our head scout loves him. The thing is that he blows so he might not make a good sales pitch to Secco and we'll end up losing him in the end.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You can be a thief on Juventuz?
    Ofcourse you can! But he isn't one, I was kidding.

He should become the Robin Hood of this forum and spread the wealth with the poor
    I was like that then, Robin Hood minus the stealing, I was richest on the forum and I donated the poor all the time, heck even I donated him back then. But this is what happens when you donate all your wealth, look at me :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    shit snoop, you are sitting comfortably on 120,000,000 million. I'd hardly call that a problem....

I find it unreal Mark is at 4 billion....:shifty:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    in few hours it will be 200 Million. I have winning bets not settled yet :eyebrows:

I will either end up billionaire like Mark, or hit the bottom again, second is most likely.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,853
    I find it unreal also. It all started with this guy who stole some of my $$$. I think I started with 10k and got up to 4 billion. SWEET!!! and I gave about 300m if not more already so if I go broke I hope some of you go my back. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Our head scout loves him. The thing is that he blows so he might not make a good sales pitch to Secco and we'll end up losing him in the end.
    What makes you think he loves him? If he does, thats great. Its a good start. Didnt even think he was on our radar. Just a wish of mine.

And stop talking about this money stuff infront of dirt poor suckers like me. I have fucking zero. No idea how to get some.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    no chance on sagna, because wenger doesnt have a young replacement yet...look at all of his past sales...with cole there was clichy, vieira - fabregas, henry - adebayor/rvp, adebayor - bentner/eduardo......i figure that fabregas and clichy will be allowed to go next with gibbs and the whole bunch o mids the have coming up

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    What are you talking about? He had a fantastic season last year. Absolutely brilliant season, was one of the best players in the Ligue at the tender age of 18.
    Yeah sorry, should have expressed myself a little better.
    I know he was & is highly regarded, but from the, admittedly few, games I saw I was not convinced. Mind you, those games were mainly International games. Always gave me the impression of blowing hot and cold.
    Also, if I'm not mistaken, there were some voices going around that he's quite a difficult character.

And for those who were asking: Yes, our head scout is crazy about him, or at least he used to be a while back. Named him as one of the top 5 (or was it 3?) European talents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)