The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,703
    KRASIC! So good and he looks like Nedved. Camo's replacement!
    From far he looks and runs like him. He'd be a great Camo replacement. I'm just afraid he'll cost too much because of the Russian billionaires and if Roman wants him he'll get him.

The guy's got the tools, he just needs to play a bit more for the team instead of doing everything by himself.

He's got my stamp of approval. :beer:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    So, in my wish list, wingbacks are still my priority...

At the long run a finisher,if we sell Treze, NOT a SS though, we waste enough chances as it is...
    and hopefully an AMF, when we will finally sell Tiago, if Ekdall is still too young...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    So, in my wish list, wingbacks are still my priority...

At the long run a finisher,if we sell Treze, NOT a SS though, we waste enough chances as it is...
    and hopefully an AMF, when we will finally sell Tiago, if Ekdall is still too young...
    Might as well add a solid CB into the equation & its all good.Whether that happens remains to be seen.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Juventus

In October 2009, the mighty Alessio Secco flown to Russia and sealed a 0.1 Million Canadian loons that brought Krasic to Juventus. This might be quite surprising as the transfer window is closed. But, you know...it's Secco.
    :lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)