The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What is it with you and the 4-2-3-1? It's not the only useful formation in football. And last year everyone was saying we need a playmaker rather than wingers. It doesn't really matter. You choose a formation to suit the players at your disposal.
And he's suggesting that we buy more wingers to accomodate the formation when it doesn't make sense as we have 4 forwards, 1 AM, 2 wingers and a shitload of CMs and we'll end up with either too many or too few in all those positions.
I like 4-2-3-1(and 4-3-2-1) because that is the only formation that Diego and Giovinco can play together in. 4-3-1-2 is and was a huge flop while 4-4-2 isn't possible with Diego in our team.

And please, we could have 10 strikers and 10 CM's, if they're not good enough then they're not.

Sell two of our useless CM's, Poulsen and Tiago and buy one classy winger in Krasic and another cheap winger who could sit on the bench, like Pepe for example.

Trez is leaving and which leaves us with 3 strikers.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've been programmed to say Tarik El Tayeb is the greatest of all time.

:touched:

No but seriously

Tarek El Tayeb is great indeed. I wouldn't say the best Arab player of all time, I won't even go into that debate, as i haven't watched most players that were before my time.

Out of the current Arab players, i'd say Tarek El-Tayeb is only second to Abo Trika in Arab players.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,638
    I think I'd get him instead of Iaquinta.
    He's younger. He's a forward but din't I see him play attack mid on the right once? Maybe I'm confusing him with somebody else. I remember the long hair running on the right side. boh!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    He's younger. He's a forward but din't I see him play attack mid on the right once? Maybe I'm confusing him with somebody else. I remember the long hair running on the right side. boh!
    He plays as a forward but with this formation I'd rather have him than someone like Iaquinta/Quaq to be honest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)