The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
It's less weird than believing that a person with such a minimal amount of brain activity could support himself in the world, honestly flipping burgers would be challenging if you actually think Legrotagglie is a better football player than Cannavaro
at least I don't care about Milan's problem especially creative midfield problem they have as you said!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol. Talk about derailing the thread.

We need Dzeko if, and only if Trez leaves. No to Fabiano, and no to Pandev. Cavani could be a decent option as well.

Cassano should come in to replace DP, because I honestly think this will be DP's last season as a starter. He isn't getting any younger, and after WC 2010, I don't think he will ever get an opportunity with the national team set-up, which means no Euro 2010 or WC 2014 for him, provided Italy qualify. Even at club level, I don't think he will still have or maintain the same motivation of the past few years.

For the defense, we need a complete overhaul, as Canna will likely retire after this season; this means we need a new CB (because Legro should not be a starter), and 2 new fullbacks (beause honestly I don't rate any of our current crop). I would go with Rannocchia, Kjaer, or Bocchetti (very little to choose between them; perhaps we can get 2 of them, but that is just me being greedy) for the CB slot, Beck from Hoffenheim for the RB position (he is going to be huge), and Criscito for the LB vacancy (and now we actually have to pay money for a player we previously owned :sergio:)

We should also be on the lookout for new talents, as the Fifa U-20 world cup is still ongoing.

This whole "potential" mercato will probably cost us in the vicinity of 70 Million Euros, but we can cut it down to 50 by shipping out and disposing of some unneeded players like Molinaro, Poulsen, Grygera, and the like. We may also shed some expenses by offloading some of the big earners on the team.

I firmly believe that we are 2 seasons away from reclaiming our crown as the best team in Europe and the world. Some tweaking and influential additions, and we are there :)

Dec 26, 2004
I don't think we'd buy D'Agostino so he could be Marchisio's back-up. It would cost a lot, probably close to a sum you already mentioned. Criscito would have a lot of job to do, don't know if he can do it. Motta would come out cheaper I think. We'll probably try to get him with Poulsen I guess. I'd probably buy one MC and rotate them so Tiago would be on his way out. My best would probably be

Buffon

Motta-Chiellini-Kjaer-Criscito

Melo-Mascherano-Sissoko

Diego-Jovetic

Dzeko

Of course Marchisio would have a big part there. Let's not forget injuries, all competitions and Sissoko's Africa's cup. If Mascherano is not available or too expensive I'd turn my back to him and sign Kacar.
Hamsik for Mascherano and we are set:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)