The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Only if he's poulsen priced.

My possible mercato ( Im sure you're all sick of it by now)

Kjaer
Mexes
Rafinha
Pandev

D'Ago or a young CM with pontential whelan
u just pointed out that money is a issue, and i don't think that there is any possible way to get all these players you just mentioned for less that 40m .

although it would be sweet. probably if we are lucky i'd settle for Kjaer and Rafinha.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Kjaer is one for the future at Juventus. Definitely.

Meanwhile Brazil's 19-year-old Vasco da Gama midfielder Alex Teixeira Santos should be lighting up the U20 World Cup in Egypt.

We need to get into the habit of sourcing inexpensive players from the Balkans, South America and Scandinavia as well as Africa.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
u just pointed out that money is a issue, and i don't think that there is any possible way to get all these players you just mentioned for less that 40m .

although it would be sweet. probably if we are lucky i'd settle for Kjaer and Rafinha.
Kajer- around 15m for an Italian club
Rafinha- 12m
Pandev-Free
Mexes- 17-20m

Out:
Pouslen 7m
Molinaro+PDc €50
Trez 8m

Thats around a net spend of €28,999,950

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Kajer- around 15m for an Italian club
Rafinha- 12m
Pandev-Free
Mexes- 17-20m

Out:
Pouslen 7m
Molinaro+PDc €50
Trez 8m

Thats around a net spend of €28,999,950
That wouldn't even make us better then today. Mexes sucks, forget about him. Kjaer is one for the future and Pandev isn't really the striker we need. We need a new WC striker. Somebody like Dzeko who can create for himself and for his team and who can score more then 20 goals. Man I wish we had signed Diego Milito. He is perfect, he can create, he can actually handle the ball on his feet and the guy can easily score those 20 goals per season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Mexes is very good.

Did you see Kjaer against us? He was quality

Pandev is free ffs

Those purchases would make us unbeatable
1- yes'ish.
2- yes
3- yes
4- no, sorry. :p

I wouldn't mind them joining Juve at all though, all upgrades, bar Pandev probably. I just don't know about him.. but since he's free, I don't see why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)