The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be honest, I can't stand the guy but I have a feeling being surrounded by a team of azzurri and azzurrini would do wonders for him. That's just my thought, plus he would be around players like melo/sissoko who won't take any shit....

I would love balotelli.....JCK, what would u think as a DP replacement? Or am I way off?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That guy is Cassano all over again and I have a feeling he'll end up like Cassano as well.
You know, when balotelli is 26-27 leading a team like sampadoria and all of us having this ongoing "balotelli to juventus" thread I will say...I told you so.

The guy is class...let's try at least so we don't end up trying to get a cassano whose had more than half of his career pass him by already by being benched.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All I am saying is the kid can do wonders....his problem is his head and that can be fixed.

I would hate the chance to pass something like this up....look at what Camo does on an ongoing basis, but we still depend on him heavily.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To be honest, I can't stand the guy but I have a feeling being surrounded by a team of azzurri and azzurrini would do wonders for him. That's just my thought, plus he would be around players like melo/sissoko who won't take any shit....

I would love balotelli.....JCK, what would u think as a DP replacement? Or am I way off?
All I know is that he is extremely talented and he is also talented at giving Mourinho a headache. I'd rather have him giving Mouinho a headache as much as possible.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You know, when balotelli is 26-27 leading a team like sampadoria and all of us having this ongoing "balotelli to juventus" thread I will say...I told you so.

The guy is class...let's try at least so we don't end up trying to get a cassano whose had more than half of his career pass him by already by being benched.
I've no doubt he is class, he is immensely talented as a football player. He is also incredibly egoistical, spoiled and impatient. Just like Cassano. The way I see it, he'll end up like Cassano as well, a club like Sampdoria will be the best he can achieve. To make it in a big club, you need to have your head in the right place along with talent. Balotelli is too much trouble, even Mourinho can't handle him.

All I am saying is the kid can do wonders....his problem is his head and that can be fixed.
What makes you so sure? Mourinho is probably the best in that department, yet he can't get him "fixed".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its hard to coach an ego when you have an ego just as big. That's what mourinhos problem is. The kid needs nurtured, he is still a teenager with a lot on his shoulders. I don't see why he wouldn't mesh well surrounded by fellow italian internationals...that way he is always playing around and growing with teamates from both club and country.

I'd gamble on him. A new club with fans glowing with hope towards you could be very positive, plus knowing him he would want to prove the doubters wrong and that is highly motivating.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
and you think inter would sell him :howler:

also tuttosport say we are in the hunt for some RB

Rafinha, Beck, Miguel, Maggio e Motta: cinque soluzioni per aiutare Ferrara. Il jolly è Aguirregaray

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he wants out he wants out...I don't see why not, especially considering out nuturing of azzurri and azzurrini...like I said, who knows....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
selling a 34 years old would be difficult. even for Secco.

also for moral reasons. Our veteran, he has played for us in Serie B.
Who talked about selling him. I ment why do you suggest that he won`t be a starter he is great very creative altough he commits some fouls he always tries to help the defence he is our best assist man for some years why do you think we should get rid of him I think you are underating him a bit don`t you?!

Let's get balotelli
:snoop:
I would love this to happen he might be considered as a sub at Inter but if we buy him I think he would establish himself here very quickly and he could be one of the top strikers in the world IMO

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would love this to happen he might be considered as a sub at Inter but if we buy him I think he would establish himself here very quickly and he could be one of the top strikers in the world IMO
:agree:

Thank you, I'm glad someone here thinks he would have potential at a major club outside of inter. I know it would never happen but if he is like cassano and knowing what kind of player he is we would be insane not to make an attempt should the opportunity arise. You know the top clubs in europe would go for it and they wouldn't be thinking "maybe not because he is like cassano".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)