The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No not only based on last night. I've always rated Ribery higher. Wanted to say that in response to the several members that claimed Diego was the better player. But yesterday's game made me feel confident in saying it.
I'm not saying you're wong as I'm undecided on the issue but I don't think lastnight should be taken into consideration at all.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've been thinking about David Villa. How hard would it be to sign him? Valencia have financial problems and maybe we could take advantage of that. I mean, we signed a 28 year old Amauri from Palermo for 25 million euro. Isn't 35 million euro a reasonable price for him? He is one of few WC strikers out there and he's definitely going to be playing good football for at least 4 years.

I don't even think the competition for him would be that fierce. Inter, Barcelona and Real don't really need him, Liverpool are broke while I can't see him joining Arsenal or Man Utd. That basically leaves us and Chelsea of the top teams.

Our strikers are good but none of them are really world class(maybe Del Piero when he is fit again). I know people have been talking about strikers like Cassano or Rossi but I really think we need a striker like him who can score a lot of goals and create a lot for himself.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think its safe to say that Ribery > Diego
Ribery and Diego are great players
out of those 2 I think Ribery is better but then again Ribery is one of the top 3 attacking midfielders in the world IMO
Messi Ronaldo Ribery
Diego however isn`t far behind IMO
I prefer Sergio Agüero just like I prefer Jovetic to Cassano because of the age..
Aguero is a dream and he is by far the best 2nd striker in the world IMO

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ribery and Diego are great players
out of those 2 I think Ribery is better but then again Ribery is one of the top 3 attacking midfielders in the world IMO
Messi Ronaldo Ribery
Diego however isn`t far behind IMO

Aguero is a dream and he is by far the best 2nd striker in the world IMO
I agree.

Hard to say but... yes.
Exactly. It's a pretty close call, but i think Ribery just edges it.

how many of the people who want aguero have watched him the last 2 seasons
I'd understand if you said last season, he blew hot and cold last season and wasn't really that consistent. But the season before last he was an absolute monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)