The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yes indeed chiellini and cannavaro had good games ... and you did also see criscito who can defend, but thats it. he does not offer anything going forward ... he always looks like a shy guy that is afraid to offer himself to get a ball he could cross in.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juve consider full-back trio
Thursday 13 August, 2009
If Juventus release Zdenek Grygera, they could bring in a new full-back – Rafinha, Lorenzo De Silvestri or Francois Clerc.
Grygera has been offered a move to Fenerbhaçe, which would add another £4m to the club coffers after Cristiano Zanetti’s £1m sale to Fiorentina.

The Bianconeri would use that cash to sign a new attacking full-back and Tuttosport has whittled it down to three candidates.

Rafinha is the favourite and would be available from Schalke 04 for around £6.5m, as there is the threat he could invoke FIFA’s Article 17.

Juve have pledged never to use this law, which frees players for a set fee if they have been at a club for longer than five years, but the risk of other sides taking that action could work in their favour.

Closer to home, Lazio rebel De Silvestri (pictured) is an Under-21 international with just one year left to run on his contract.

He has repeatedly demanded a move and has been frozen out of the Biancocelesti squad, though Milan are also interested in the youngster.

The final alternative is Olympique Lyonnais defender Clerc, who also has just one year remaining on his deal.

At the moment Clerc continues to be a starter in the Lyon squad, but could well be released if the offer reached £4m.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Criscito fully owned by Genoa or is he still half ours?
and if he is still half ours can we get him back or do Genoa have an option on him

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Is Criscito fully owned by Genoa or is he still half ours?
and if he is still half ours can we get him back or do Genoa have an option on him
Half owned by both Genoa & Juve. As far as I know, it now is a straightforward 50/50 deal, without any particular options.

Final decision will probably be made after the coming season. Either both teams come to some sort of arrangement or it will go to a blind auction.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

we want Aguero and Maxi by the end on the transfer season according to Marca,
I damn hope Marca is right (Aguero)
both are great players but I`m not to keen on Maxi
Aguero would make us unstoppable up front
BUT we also need to strengthen our fullbacks and that should be top priority

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How the hell could we even come close to getting Aguero at all let alone this season??

I say rafinha, he would be my pick.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How the hell could we even come close to getting Aguero at all let alone this season??

I say rafinha, he would be my pick.
Out of the three mentioned today he is my pick too but honestly I didn`t see anyone of those 3 ever play and I am saying this based on what I heard about them

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,596
    Secco's impossible dream? :weee:

I doubt it and I'm sure they say it's for next season. Maxi can leave on a Bosman I think.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is an impossible dream for next season, and we would be lucky if they said yes if we spent our whole 50m mercato on him, but THIS season??? Marca are funny bunch.

And I prefer Rafinha too of those bunch, watched them enough to know them, and De Silvestri is a good prospect, but stagnated a bit, good offensively, but bit so-so defensively. Could improve. Clerc is somewhat solid player, but not above the norm in either offensively or defensively.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Rafinha would make this the perfect mercato,FOOK! Mark what are the chances of Aquero actually coming here?Maradona has been pushing towards inter for ages.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,600
    I read it was for next season but I doubt we can get him. Secco publicly declared he wanted him but can we afford it?

in other news, if we get another mid it could very well be Gago on loan(5m €) and rights too buy(15m €). Rumour to take with a pinch of salt, must be BS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)