The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
youssef moh'd of fc koln-bundesliga
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=43373&cc=5901

Roda Antar
01-03 hamburg sv 23 (2)
03-07 freiburg 98 (26)
07-09 fc koln 46 (7)

didnt landon donovan the so called great american player fail in the bundesliga!!

put ur money where ur mouth is retard
:lol2:

I said CANADIAN Lebanese footballer. Perhaps my other post about Danny's boot cleaner was a bit too spot on.

And we have better players and a better team, so I wouldn't go there chief. You're digging yourself a hole and you're already in a big one living as a Canadian immigrant who can't seem to assimilate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
since he won i-donno-how-many-titles with bayern..as i said, imo he is the best brazilian cb of the decade.
I think a certain # 6 usually of Roma will have a good case for that among many many others.

Lucio is a good defender, definitely not great. If i was an Inter fan I would be a bit indifferent unless Mourinho cannot curb his runs forward then there is a major problem. As Burke said the guy has the tendency to venture forward leaving the defense, and obviously the gaps are exploited as many Bundesliga teams did. Also Osman mentioned his lapses in concentration, which is even worse. I'm not talking about going forward but actual marking or positioning where he sits there while his man drifts away.

It has to be said though when the guy is concentrated he does really well as a defender ( like the confed cup) but I didn't see him doing it consistently yet.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
:lol2:

I said CANADIAN Lebanese footballer. Perhaps my other post about Danny's boot cleaner was a bit too spot on.

And we have better players and a better team, so I wouldn't go there chief. You're digging yourself a hole and you're already in a big one living as a Canadian immigrant who can't seem to assimilate.
ur the retard

i never comapred lebanon to the states when it came to soccer
u were the one who said lebanese canadian or w/e can clean some piece of shits boots who cant even cut it in serie b for crying out loud

go fuck a donkey or sthing...maybe it'll bend over for you but i wont u racist fuck..no wonder so many ppl hate u americans
its cuz their reputation gets tarnished by racist lil pigs like you

u def didnt vote for obama

dissing me for being canadian..if im not mistaken dwayne de rosario of a italian origin whos fukin CANADIAN is one of the best players in that shit league of urs the mls

even an ageing beckham turned his back on that shit

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think a certain # 6 usually of Roma will have a good case for that among many many others.

Lucio is a good defender, definitely not great. If i was an Inter fan I would be a bit indifferent unless Mourinho cannot curb his runs forward then there is a major problem. As Burke said the guy has the tendency to venture forward leaving the defense, and obviously the gaps are exploited as many Bundesliga teams did. Also Osman mentioned his lapses in concentration, which is even worse. I'm not talking about going forward but actual marking or positioning where he sits there while his man drifts away.

It has to be said though when the guy is concentrated he does really well as a defender ( like the confed cup) but I didn't see him doing it consistently yet.
His overall positioning is not quality, along with his marking. It may be lack of concentration or lack of ability, or a combination of both.

If Lucio has Attention Deficit Disorder he needs to deal with it or take the pill, like Timmy Howard with Tourettes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ur the retard

u were the one who said lebanese canadian or w/e can clean some piece of shits boots who cant even cut it in serie b for crying out loud

go fuck a donkey or sthing...maybe it'll bend over for you but i wont u racist fuck..no wonder so many ppl hate u americans

dissing me for being canadian..if im not mistaken dwayne de rosario of a italian origin whos fukin CANADIAN is one of the best players in that shit league of urs the mls

How am I a racist?

How are you telling me who I voted for?

De Rosario is an awesome player, wish he was American.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
read the posts uve written targetting me..then come tell me u aint racist

fyi im greek-lebanese-canadian

so if u wana compare my countries and their trophies to the states then lets rumba

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, and actually, Szetela DID cut it with Brescia. I saw many Brescia supporters post on his facebook wall, saying that he's always welcome back.

So Juve Libnan is wrong again, which isn't surprising.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
What's wrong with calling you a Lebanese Canadian immigrant? That's the truth, isn't it?

And I only care about the countries you have citizenship in.
i already have a canadian passport being here for seven yrs and my moms greek so yes i have a greek passport too

so calling me an immigrant isnt right

and to burke:why dont u and colgate get a room?

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Oh, and actually, Szetela DID cut it with Brescia. I saw many Brescia supporters post on his facebook wall, saying that he's always welcome back.

So Juve Libnan is wrong again, which isn't surprising.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u have danny szetela as a friend on facebook..how fkn sad..u have him cuz im guessing u aint got no real friends to add

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i already have a canadian passport being here for seven yrs and my moms greek so yes i have a greek passport too

so calling me an immigrant isnt right

and to burke:why dont u and colgate get a room?
It is if you were not born in Canada, which appears to be the case from your profile.

Are you through insulting one of my favorite players and leagues you don't know anything about just because I don't think Lucio is a good player? That's what started this, I just responded.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Oh jeez. :sergio:

Somebody kill me now, please.

Sergio, where are you? Come and send me home, baby.
i definitely wouldnt mind having the honour of killing a scumbag like you

i know nothing bout soccer

lets make a deal then

next season me and you heads up in all soccernet fantasy leagues on the espn website and i mean every single fukin one!!

i fin 5th in serie a and 17th in la liga out of 50000+ ppl...

telling me i dont know shit bout soccer

put ur money where ur mouth is...u can check the rankings if u dont believe me too..i'll send u the names of my teams and u can check

Max

Jul 15, 2003
ur the retard

Wrongo. His parents are Guyanese-Canadians, and his last name is either Spanish or Portuguese in origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)