The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I think it's time one of the Brazilians onhere clears up what kind of player Hernanes is. His position seems to vary depending on which site you check...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is a CM or a 2nd DM, he is a bix of a D'Agostino and Melo if you will :lol: Is real good box to box, and have nice offensive qualities, while being able to do ze needed menial work. But yeah, seems like has had a quite bad year in Sao Paolo, so its funny Sao Paolo can still demand the same high price.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh really. Didn't hear about that tbh. Decent player he is, would reckon he'd be a good signing for Espanyol. As they don't have any good wingers anymore. Rufete is past it, but Nene is decent.
They have signed Nakamura! :cool: Defenitely will be watching those mofos more. Him and De La Pena's slick feet. Cronic underacheivers, both of them, but worth watching for sure.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I read that Rangers have financial problems and they've put every single player out for sale. Could we use the likes of Barry Ferguson/Saša Papac/any other? I don't really watch them, so Red/Boz? Balkan guys on Papac? :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I read that Rangers have financial problems and they've put every single player out for sale. Could we use the likes of Barry Ferguson/Saša Papac/any other? I don't really watch them, so Red/Boz? Balkan guys on Papac? :)
Rangers do have financial problems, but none of the team would be good enough for Juventus.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Papac is a decent and useful defender for the Bosnian NT, but certainly not good enough for Juve.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nakamura is very overrated.

He hits a nice freekick, but he disappears whenever the going gets tough.
He's better and more talented than any other player in Asia though. So i wouldn't know about overrated.

They have signed Nakamura! :cool: Defenitely will be watching those mofos more. Him and De La Pena's slick feet. Cronic underacheivers, both of them, but worth watching for sure.
True that. Verdu, Nakamura, De La Pena, Lola and Nene would make for a strong midfield. And don't forget they have Luis Garcia playing ahead of them :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol2:

No Rangers player would be worth a place in the Juve squad, never mind the first team.

Just sit back and laugh at Rangers' problems, instead of suggesting we give them any money.

He's better and more talented than any other player in Asia though. So i wouldn't know about overrated.
He is certainly overrated within Scotland.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has he won the leagues best player awards unfairly? Because I hear he won it every year.
I think it was only in 2007 he won it.

The award should be called 'Old Firm Player of the Season', because no other player is even seriously considered.

The media is so Old Firm biased it is unreal.

You have to consider how much harder it is for non-Old Firm players to look good week in week out. I could name players from Old Firm players for various years recently who would have been worthy winners, but they never had a chance to win an award.

Recently, Berra (formerly Hearts, now Wolves), Robson (then Dundee Utd, now Celtic) and Anderson (then Aberdeen, now Sunderland) all deserved it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)