The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh really. Didn't hear about that tbh. Decent player he is, would reckon he'd be a good signing for Espanyol. As they don't have any good wingers anymore. Rufete is past it, but Nene is decent.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juve turn to Hernanes

Juventus juggle offers for Gaetano D’Agostino and Felipe Melo, but they are now linked with Brazilian midfielder Hernanes.

Both Udinese and Fiorentina are not eager to sell their stars to Juve without an impressive price-tag attached, so it’s reported this morning that Ciro Ferrara could look further afield.

“We are Juventus and do not accept ultimatums,” slammed director of sport Alessio Secco.

“If [Udinese President Giampaolo] Pozzo considers D’Agostino is worth more than our offer, then he is free to sell him to someone else.”

Both the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport suggest Sao Paolo defensive midfielder Hernanes is their next primary target.

The 25-year-old would be available for £13m, but could potentially be sold for a slight discount.

This is certainly not the first time that Hernanes has been linked with a big Italian club, as Milan were chasing him earlier in the summer.

Other alternatives for Juventus are Lazio’s Cristian Ledesma and Betis midfielder Emana.

C4

Secco has grown some balls :lol:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Nice, I just posted the exact same thing in the Secco-thread :lol:.

It's good to see Secco has found his between-the-legs-baggage. So Hernanes is a defensive mid? Hmmm, interesting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yesterday Melo, today Hernanes.
Hey, did the media finally stop linking us with average players?

As for Milan, they have a small problem with buying non-EU players. They will have Thiago Silva registered as a non-EU player and they'll have only one more non-EU spot open.
Dzeko, Hernanes and Adebayor don't have an eu-passport and Milan could buy only one of them.
Luis Fabiano has an EU-passport though so if they get him then maybe they can think about Hernanes.

But a striker is Milan's priority so until they get their striker and see if he's an EU player or not, i don't think they will try to buy some non-EU player for another position.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Didn't see that, sorry bruv.
Haha, no worries, I wasn't saying that because of a double post. Said that because I thought it's good to see everyone feels that Secco finally found his balls and expresses we don't get bullied around by average clubs. I saw someone else posting those quotes in another thread aswell.

GO ON SECCO! :ultra:

Sep 1, 2002

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It seems he is an attacking midfielder.
I never saw the boy play football, but he's popular in the media (especially after some English newspaper named him the #1 in the top 100 youngsters in football) and from what i could gather about him, he's a CM, closer to DM than he is to AM.
Milan apparently want him as a replacement to Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)