The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He can't defend.
Marcelo from Real can't defend.
:shifty:
another renewed co-ownership after Lanzafame, Palladino and Cuneaz it's time for Antonio Mirante to stay with Sampdoria.
Meh,I'd rather see him on the bench of Samp than starting for the Bovini.
Marcello form Juventuz too.
:turk:
They specifically link him with us, or just state he is available for €10m?
They link him specifically to us.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
They should sell all their on loan and co-ownership talent cause they have been out there for a long time and have been mediocre at best. We have recalled all the great talent already (Gio, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Ariaudo) the balance needs to go. They already have a new wave of youngsters that can be loaned out for experience (Daud, Ekdal, Rossi, Falque etc...). We need cash and theres no point keeping the players we never intend to integrate into the first squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why the fvck are we selling him when we arent getting Criscito? Fuck this shit.

And I would welcome Marcelo, but Real wont sell him at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1.) Lost Criscito
2.) No Lanzafame to do a deal with D'ago
3.) DC to Napoli (no first options or anything).
4.) Still no signs of a new LB/RB
5.) No option with Viola for half of Marchionni
6.) ? whats next?

TBH this is getting rather frustrating.:andy2:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'm waiting for Fuck Suckoooooooooooooooooooooo, do you guys think we will sell all of these players without having somebody lined up. DC I'm sorry but he is average at best hopefully we will sign Santacroce., Criscito I agree thats quite a loss. Marchionni is utter shit.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
5.5 (Criscito) + 2.5 (Mellberg) + 4m (De-Ceglie) = 12m to spend. At lb, I think we can aim higher than Grosso with that amount. Unless that 12m is spread across a lb and a rb, but there has not been much speculation linking us with a rb. Zuniga is apparently available for 8m. Assuming the Grosso to Juve rumours for 2-4m, we would be able to sign Zuniga as well.

Durden

May 11, 2006
They should sell all their on loan and co-ownership talent cause they have been out there for a long time and have been mediocre at best. We have recalled all the great talent already (Gio, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Ariaudo) the balance needs to go. They already have a new wave of youngsters that can be loaned out for experience (Daud, Ekdal, Rossi, Falque etc...). We need cash and theres no point keeping the players we never intend to integrate into the first squad.
Agree. The co-ownership deals are getting out of control. Its just a way for smaller teams to pay half the amount we should be getting from these deals. Now they talk about Marchionni going on a co-ownership deal as well.. ffs the guy is not getting any younger and by the time we have to negotiate the full rights for him he'll be so old there'll be nothing to negotiate about! If we continue with this shit we'll own half the players in the league in a couple of years.. Sell or loan, and no loan deals where they get an option to buy half the contract or some shit like that, no more shit like the criscito deal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't know about that but having players like Santacroce, Maggio, Zuniga, Hamsik, Lavezzi, Denis, Quaglierella and Cigarini makes them pretty dangerous.
How are Zuniga and Maggio going to play together though?

Marceℓℓo;2049529 said:
*waits till someone pops up and says how he can't defend*
Well he can't. But he can learn, even Evra at Monaco was a poor defender, look at him now.

Plus in all cases, he's a huge upgrade over Molinaro.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
5.5 (Criscito) + 2.5 (Mellberg) + 4m (De-Ceglie) = 12m to spend. At lb, I think we can aim higher than Grosso with that amount.
Yeah we did, on Dagostino!!
Who needs some promising young and Italian defenders when you can get another field player??:shifty:

As for the "champion" Grosso, we might have to sell another champion (Treze) to get him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)