The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think that there was clause in Palla's contract that both clubs if they find agreement can extend his co-ownerhip for another year. If we didn't extended than we had to bid for him or to sell 50% we own and our board probably think that we should keep the 50% just in case, while Genoa will pay his salary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Posting it this here because it addresses several players instead of one:

Cobolli Gigli: D'Ago deal possible
Friday 19 June, 2009
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli insists a deal for Udinese midfielder Gaetano D'Agostino can still go through.

Negotiations appear to have stalled this week, as the two clubs continue to haggle over a fee.

Udinese want £21m up front or a transfer involving either Sebastian Giovinco or Claudio Marchisio.

“We are focusing on D'Agostino and we believe that it is possible to reach a deal,” Cobolli Gigli explained.

“Some days ago I said that we were half way down the line and I don't know if we have made a step forward or one back.

“However, the two clubs seem to be agreed on the desire to conclude the operation and even the player wants to come to us.

“Now we'll see if there will also be an agreement on the money,” Cobolli Gigli added.

He then spoke about the prospect of signing Mahamadou Diarra from Real Madrid.

“With several weeks left until the end of the transfer window he is one of the alternative hypotheses, one of the motives behind Alessio Secco's trip to Spain.”

Another of the motives behind Secco's trip was to check to see whether Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi is available.

The Bianconeri are said to be lining up a swap deal for Rossi involving David Trezeguet.

“He is a great player,” Cobolli Gigli said of Rossi. “Initially he was not on our shortlist because first we have to find the right solution for Trezeguet or at least understand if he wants to stay with certain conditions.”

Cobolli Gigli also didn't rule out an exchange involving Trezeguet and Real Madrid striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

“In the market everything is thinkable but I don't feel like confirming it,” he said.

Cobolli Gigli concluded by revealing Juventus will begin negotiations with Ale Del Piero regarding a new contract after the start of training camp.

“He is our talisman and he will stay,” Cobolli Gigli explained.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
aren't we talkin with santacroce?
Isnt he a CB? We dont have realistic chances to buy him anyway.
I wish we should rather sell Zebina than DC and buy a RB, instead of Grosso.
I see our RB issue as a priority to our LB issue, because at least there, we can bring a quality player for free (Criscito) and gamble on a very promising one, we already have (DC).

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Santacroce played CB in a 3-man defense in Napoli. He was used as RB in the Azzurrini for one match and I don't like him as a RB.
But I prefer Bocchetti to Santacroce for the CB position. Santacroce has character problem. Bocchetti is very hard-working and professional. The only problem is he's a leftie (he even played LB when he was in Serie B).

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,134
    Buffon, Manninger, Chimenti
    Zebina, Zuniga, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Santacroce, Chiellini, Ariaudo, Grosso, Molinaro
    Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Sissoko, Tiago, Marchisio, D'Agostino, Zanetti, Diego, Giovinco
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Keirrison

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,137
    Zebina, Motta, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Tasci, Chiellini, Ariaudo, Jansen, Molinaro
    Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Sissoko, Poulsen, Marchisio, D'Agostino, Zanetti, Diego, Giovinco
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Salvio

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Zebina, Motta, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Tasci, Chiellini, Ariaudo, Jansen, Molinaro
    Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Sissoko, Poulsen, Marchisio, D'Agostino, Zanetti, Diego, Giovinco
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Savio

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,140
    Zebina, Motta, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Lugano, Chiellini, Ariaudo, Grosso, Molinaro
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Rossi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)