The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well anything could happen.If Amauri continues last season's form into the next one,im pretty sure one of the big boys will make a crazy offer for him.In all honesty i think next summer the main priorities will be defensive reinforcements & a quality striker.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
124 Million for just 2 Players.? Absolutely Ridiculous! This damn Madrid guys will destroy football future and clubs financial structure! Now if Ronaldo worth 96 then other clubs should pay ~20 for every average player in market!

What the hell are G14 and UEFA for? Are there any rules for transfers? Someone should stop this Madrid's Circus....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
and he'd cost a fortune! Does he have an EU passport? We may have problems accomodating one more non-EU player.

I am not disputing the fact that he is a very promising player (hardly a prospect at 24 though), but he is unproven in Europe, and will sadly go to Milan or Inter :(

Jul 15, 2006
Milan close in on Cissokho
Milan have found the heir to Paolo Maldini and offered to quadruple the wages of Porto's Aly Cissokho.

The full-back was picked by new Coach Leonardo to freshen up the Rossoneri defence, above all in terms of putting more attacking verve down the flanks.

It's reported Leonardo flew to Portugal for a meeting with Cissokho, who has been one of the revelations of Porto this season.

The French youngster will turn 22 later this year and his price-tag has been set at around £11m.

--

Why did I have to say anything? :sad: Why Dossena, Grosso etc? Cissokho for the win, gottdamnit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Does he have an EU passport? We may have problems accomodating one more non-EU player.
Not at all. He doesn't have an EU passport but we'll have no problems buying a non-EU player.
Until last year teams in Italy were allowed to buy only 1 non-EU player from OUTSIDE Italy. From last year serie A teams can buy 2 non-EU players from outside Italy and i read yesterday that most probably there will be a new law from this year that will allow the Italian teams to buy 3 non-EU players.

In the last 3 years we haven't bought a single non-EU player out of Italy. This year we're again yet to buy a non-EU (Diego has an Italian passport).

The 2 non-EU spots in Juve are still open.

Many people think that a non-EU player has to leave to open a spot for another non-EU. But that's not the case. You can have 20 non-EU's in your team and the next year you'll still have the right to buy 2 non-EU players out of Italy (3 non-EU with the new law).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)