The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
why did you even had concerns about posting that Cronios. screw it what milan buys or does.
Well, thats basically what i was saying, over the raising concerns, posted here...
Is this forum censored or smth?
I just hope they don't go for Dzeko. They need to find a player to do what Kaka did. Ronnie just aint got it anymore.
Let them think that Dinho is good enough for the job, they are going to buy forwards anyway...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, thats basically what i was saying, over the raising concerns, posted here...
Is this forum censored or smth?

Let them think that Dinho is good enough for the job, they are going to buy forwards anyway...
They can spend all their money on forwards...that is fine by me

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cobolli: Youngsters are our future
Monday 8 June, 2009
During the awards ceremony for the Primavera tournament, Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli claimed youngsters are the future of the club.

The Bianconeri, which can already count on several youth-team products such as Sebastian Giovinco, Paolo De Ceglie and Claudio Marchisio, are hoping to increase the number of home grown players in their squad.

“Our youth ranks represent the future of Juventus and that is also one of the reasons why we picked Ciro Ferrara as our new boss,” explained Cobolli.

“Ciro and his staff were at the helm of our youth teams, which performed really well under their guidance.

“I believe he will be able to unite the veterans with the youngsters in the team in order to build something important.”

The Bianconeri just recently signed experienced defender Fabio Cannavaro and according to their President this has also been a choice to help the youngsters.

“Our young players will get the chance to learn from the older ones. For instance Lorenzo Ariaudo won’t be going on loan, he will stay at the club and will have a great tutor in Cannavaro.” concluded Cobolli.

C4

Good, first thing I said when we signed Canna was that Ariaudo needed to stay as he had two great teachers in Canna and Chiellini...and now Ferrara. This is a good article and warns other teams off our players, some of you here should be more relaxed now. I know I am

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think only if Dzeko don't find an agreement with Wofsburg over a new contract. Two days ago I watched interview with him on a local TV station, and he said that his wish is to remain at Wolfsburg and that his agent is negotiating new improved contract. If they don't find an agreement in next 10 days than he will leave Wolfsburg.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,556
    Cronios will now come here and say we're f*cked because meelan have $$$ to buy D's and we'll be left with cack.

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)