The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Why does no one talk about the huge talent from Sao Paolo, Hernanes, he's the shit! Great long shot and excellent passer. He's ideal In my opinion. And at RB I'm still keen on Rafinha. Rafinha is the shit too.
Watched a game for São Paulo the other day and he was playing and i have to say he really is impressive. He's movement and passes is just a joy to watch.

I don't think Cannelloni is any position to make suggestions or demands at this point in time. He should just be an obedient little pet and follow instructions.
:agree: , he should thank god everyday that we took him back and zip it...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What would you fellas say if our team looked like this next season?
Don't say it's too offensive-minded, cuz its not.

------------Amauri---------------
-Giovinco--Diego--Camoranesi
-------Hamsik--Sissoko--------
Grosso-Chiellini-Zapata-Lichtst
-------------Buffon--------------

diego - 23m
hamsik - 18m
grosso - 7m
zapata - 15m
lichsteiner - 12m
tevez - loan (not sure how much it'll cost)
criscito - free
cannavaro - free
-----------------------
Sum: €75m + some for the loan of tevez

Sell the likes of:
- Trezeguet (only if it's what he wants)
- Molinaro
- Poulsen
- Tiago
- Salihamidzic
- Zebina
- Mellberg
- All Co-owned or players on loan/half ownership etc.

and with that we would not spend _THAT_ much of those €75m ;) maybe get it down to €35-45m
You do know that Grosso has been dropped for Lyon even though they have no recognized leftback, don't you?

Apr 17, 2009
Nope, he's playing for Twente now and he scored goal or two few weeks ago. :)
Yeah, I know that.. but it's an international ban. Started off as a complete ban for every competition but was then lifted to only an international ban. Regardless I don't want someone who will be spitting in a ref's face.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Yeah, I know that.. but it's an international ban. Started off as a complete ban for every competition but was then lifted to only an international ban. Regardless I don't want someone who will be spitting in a ref's face.
:agree: He's still banned from international games. That's why he can't play for Chelsea. As I recall he needs a certain amount of international games to be allowed to play for them.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Inter is going wild with their transfers...

Milito,Motta done deals Arnaturovic also done deal now.. he seems to be a Zlatan copy.. playing in Twente.

Javier Pastore some argentinan talent says also to be very near a transfer to Inter.
Angeleri rightback from Argentina are also very near.. Inter own 50% and Genoa the other if the rumours are true.

Sick start of the mercato for Inter

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
funny how ppl want Srna so much now after the uefa cup victoria. He has always impressed me, and ppl tell me he is mediocre and not Juve-class in the past :)

I would be really glad if we could get him, but i don't see it happening.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

funny how ppl want Srna so much now after the uefa cup victoria. He has always impressed me, and ppl tell me he is mediocre and not Juve-class in the past :)

I would be really glad if we could get him, but i don't see it happening.
Srna would be a huge downgrade from Camoranesi. He's a hard worker and good enough player which would offer some versatility, but definetly not as a Camo replacement. As a RB, that would be sweet.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Dmytro Chyhrynskiy

I had to wiki his name :D. The big CB of Shakthar looked very impressive last night in the final. I have never seen him before, but he played a great game. He's only 22, but he looked very strong, good in the air and his passing ability is very good for a CB. I only saw this one game though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)