The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
:D

We were interested in the past and he terminated his contract with Atletico,that's why I mentioned him.He used to be a pretty talented RB.Anyway,let's get a quality RB instead.

BTW what do you guys think of Quaresma as a "cheap" Camo/Marchionni replacement.We could try to loan him for a year and see if he turns out to be useful even if I doubt that Inter will loan him to us.He flopped at Inter but he definitely got the talent.

What do you think?Please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1989584 said:
BTW what do you guys think of Quaresma as a "cheap" Camo/Marchionni replacement.We could try to loan him for a year and see if he turns out to be useful even if I doubt that Inter will loan him to us.He flopped at Inter but he definitely got the talent.

I liked him at porto and he's got ability to burn but is seemingly lacking confidence in a big league, which i never thought i'd say for the arrogant quaresma. If we could get him on loan or for a good price i wouldn't protest but we dont really need him...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1989584 said:

I think his wages, which would we pay while loaning him, are too high for a backup player and too high to consider him "cheap". We need to get rid of an expensive Portuguese backup player, not bring another one.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
what do you want guys in the midefield instead of this players... all we need is a good back up for camo ???
I can see Sissoko's lost twin brother Asamoah as a perfect partner for him to cover the three AM's (with Marchisio in rotation system), and with Del Piero and Neddy still here we don't really need Camo's backup (both Gio and Pavel do well on the right). Let me add a certain MM to this :snoop:
Yeah, thats a good midfield.

Oh, speaking about AMR I forgot about Iago and Rossi, what about their chances to make some impact next season?

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
wouldn't be too bad, but in the potential new formation the fullbacks will have a significant role. somehow i don't see ivanovic having a huge impact on the offensive front.

i still like zebina's game a lot. can't we teach him how to behave?

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I can see Sissoko's lost twin brother Asamoah as a perfect partner for him to cover the three AM's (with Marchisio in rotation system), and with Del Piero and Neddy still here we don't really need Camo's backup (both Gio and Pavel do well on the right). Let me add a certain MM to this :snoop:
Yeah, thats a good midfield.

Oh, speaking about AMR I forgot about Iago and Rossi, what about their chances to make some impact next season?
i tink they may be loaned out to a serie A team to cut their teeth so to speak

i tink rossi is def one for the future after seeing him in preseason & i tink it was in the coppa in the early rounds...can't remember exactly but he tore sumbody a new 1

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he played in one of the bullshit preseason cups..played well though lot of confidence.
definetly one for the future.

i have never heard of caballero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)