The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just brainstorming, Benzema wont leave Lyon this summer (said so, doesnt want to risk it before the world cup), let alone to us who are one of the most unlikely of signing him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have a question:

With Napoli in 13th place, why would Hamsik/Lavezzi want to stay? I say we go for them. They know they are capable of more, lets not lose out on Hamsik again.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Intelligent young players are cautious about moving to a big club too soon.

That said, I don't see the harm in a cheeky wee bid for Hamsik.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If we have got canna and diego then this summer i want....

Return of Criscito, Mexes, M.Motta, Silva (or another left winger) and if Trez leaves Tevez.....

I'm not asking for an awful lot there....

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Return of Criscito, Mexes, M.Motta, Silva (or another left winger) and if Trez leaves Tevez.....

Yes you are asking for and awful lot. 32 millions pounds for Tevez is the official price, something about 10-12 millions for Mexes and 6-8 millions for Motta, something around 20 million pounds for Silva. If we can negotiate these prices, it would be around 70 million pounds.

Now lets look who we could sell. At CB probably Legro should go if Mexes arrives, at RB we would probably get out Zebina, and the sell of a Trez would get us no more than 10 million pounds. So together we need something like 55 million pounds to make your dreams realistic, not counting the money payed for Diego. And our wages would be somewhere around 150 million euros in a year and next summer we would be in deep shit (kinda Milan style, they are left with Silva, Kaladze and Favalli at CB and because of the wages ain't going to spend this summer if Galliani is speaking the truth) if we don't win in CL. Nice plan indeed :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a question:

With Napoli in 13th place, why would Hamsik/Lavezzi want to stay? I say we go for them. They know they are capable of more, lets not lose out on Hamsik again.
Hamsik is doable, and with bit of an off season, not ridicolously overpriced, especially in a position we need as a CM. But Lavezzi we should only look at if our team and approach changes, right now we dont need another FW (both him and Diego wont only cost much, but will mean Gio and Del Piero there, will be too crowded), while CM will be needed, especially a box box one in case we want to play a diamond with Diego here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Cut down on Mexes and Tevez (especially Tevez), and that would be hard to do still, but still quite sweet. Motta will be hard enough to get, but to try to get Mexes from them too?? (whom btw I dont even want at all). Silva and diego alone is a gigantic task to sign both, bit too much to add Tevez and Mexes (and both signings we can do without).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)