The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was reading about Diego Godin being linked with us, and on the comments page at the bottom of goal.com guess who decided to make an appearance

quote:

alex turin
14:02 23 Mar 2009

This is guy is cack, another unknown useless defender like knezevic. Bring in Agger you morons. Stop wasting money on garbage players. Bring in Silva/Ribery Agger/Santacroce/Zapata, Lahm, and Modric/affelay/Hamsik and

alex turin aka alex,10 of this forum? the one who repeatedly used the word cack and swore never to support juve if we didnt buy anyone of 'world class calibre' back in january

:lol:

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
Eℓvin;1938741 said:
OMFG Einstein?
Ein Stein? There is one stone indeed in that photo, but who is sitting on it? :D

Talking about scientists do you think that Moreno Torricelli is related to Evangelista Torricelli, the barometer inventor?

Looks like Moreno is his Grand grand son, what do you think?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #857
    We have a good rapport with Siena so it's possible. I like him. He improved his defensive game a bit lately. Give em' a couple of millions + youngsters on loan and they'll be happy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #858
    Buffon
    Manninger
    Kirev---> Back from loan to Grasshopper. Primavera keeper can take this spot also. FEE: 0m €

Grygera
    Zuniga---> Good rapport with Siena. FEE: 5m €+ loan deals
    Mellberg
    Legrottaglie
    Bellusci---> Entering the new u-21 squad, can take Legro' spot in a year or 2. FEE: 6m €
    Chiellini
    Criscito---> Back from loan to Genoa. Can play CB and LB. FEE: 0m €
    Molinaro
    De Ceglie

Camoranesi
    Guberti---> Freebie, Bari link.
    Salihamidzic
    Sissoko
    Marchisio
    Poulsen
    Zanetti or Tiago
    Giovinco
    D. Silva---> Valencia need to sell. Rumors say he's ours. FEE: 32.5m €

Amauri
    Iaquinta
    Floccari---> Replaces Trezeguet. FEE: 10.5m €
    Del Piero

SELL: Trezeguet 12m, Zebina 3m, Marchionni 5m and more...20m €+

That's with only a 12.5m € budget and I'm not counting the sell of Tiago or Zanetti + Palladino, Almiron and the other players we have around the world.

We can do much better than that because 12.5m shouldn't be our budget for next season I think. It should be a bit more so we could get another CM, left fullback or a better option in front.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    We have a good rapport with Siena so it's possible. I like him. He improved his defensive game a bit lately. Give em' a couple of millions + youngsters on loan and they'll be happy.
    I really want Ariaudo to go out on-loan, he needs to gain experience and he won't gaining it warming the bench. Siena would be an ideal place since we have good rapport with them.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I really want Ariaudo to go out on-loan, he needs to gain experience and he won't gaining it warming the bench. Siena would be an ideal place since we have good rapport with them.
    I really don't...he has impressed me enough to show that he can be a great backup CB...why let him be lost in the murky world of loan deals and co-ownerships

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)