The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'm glad you got the sarcasm:D

Seriously,vecchiasignora.com just reminded me that we still own him,I totally forgot about him.Fiorentina won't buy him.We should try to include him in an exchange deal.

Or should we keep him as our 5th choice CM?:pNah I'd prefer Marrone.

Feb 7, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1932431 said:

Seriously,vecchiasignora.com just reminded me that we still own him,I totally forgot about him.Fiorentina won't buy him.We should try to include him in an exchange deal.

WE DONT NEED retarded as almiron we will give him in a free transfer :p no i am joking but i personally dont want him in the squad :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: FORZA GRANDE SIGNIORA THE WHOLE WORLD IS YOURS JUVENTUS

Jul 15, 2006
Marceℓℓo;1932431 said:
:D
Marceℓℓo;1932431 said:

I don't know honestly, he's pretty 'old' with that in consideration it'll hard to get a lot off cash of him.

juvinco

Mar 16, 2009
Is there any good attacking right back available? I miss having a full back who can run riot in the oppositions defense.. someone like, (ahem) Zambrotta (the 2003 version)

Jul 15, 2006
Is there any good attacking right back available? I miss having a full back who can run riot in the oppositions defense.. someone like, (ahem) Zambrotta (the 2003 version)
Marceℓℓo;1931738 said:
RBs:
Zuniga:His technique is quite impressive for a wingback,good going forward and not too shabby defending.Could be a cheap alternative to the obvious,expensive choices.
^^^

EDIT:
Whoa literally co-signed Marceℓℓo there. :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Marceℓℓo;1932447 said:
@ Juvinco

Zuniga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwM7AT8Q6U

I haven't seen much of him personally but the members of Italian Juve forums are praising him.Edit:The compilation is quite impressive I must say.
Zuniga is good at attacking but is he defensive solid? that is the real question here
if he is then bring him on and bring Maxwell with him

Dec 31, 2008
-------------------------Buffon------------------------
Eboue----Ariaudo/Legro----Chiellini--------De Ceglie
-------------Marchisio----------Sissoko-----------------
-------------------------Diego----------------------------
-------------Del Piero----------Giovinco
----------------------Amauri/Trez-----------------------

3 tragets in summer
Diego is almost assured i suppose
Eboue might not be among the best in the world but hes the best among the lot which can be transferred to juve
Cassano also as an Alex replacement in the comin 1 or 2 years
that will be ariund 55-60 million
If trez leaves iaquinta can play or vice versa. so we'll be havin 2 target men plus primavera guys like Immobile/Daud. Movin for Quagliarella/Floccari is a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)