The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You do reckon that Santacroce is not better than Legro or Mellberg now, do you? So we would spend all of our budget on two playmakers but not buy a right back which we desperately need.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You do reckon that Santacroce is not better than Legro or Mellberg now, do you? So we would spend all of our budget on two playmakers but not buy a right back which we desperately need.
He is ITALIAN and YOUNG. Automatically 10x times better.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Had that been the case I would have backed his opinion instantly but Santacroce's half Brazilian by blood, so only about 5x better. Worth the money?

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Actually prefer Kjaer now than Santo, maybe get him on the cheap in the summer and loan him back to Palermo. He and Ariaudo can replace Mellberg and Legro in the squad in 1 or 2 seasons' time ...

There is also some reference on Britos from Bologna (Born 1985, Uruguayan) but first thing first, RB is the priority in defense.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Had that been the case I would have backed his opinion instantly but Santacroce's half Brazilian by blood, so only about 5x better. Worth the money?
Hmm...that's a tricky one. But he has already participated for the Azzurri so he classifies for at least 8x better. Worth every penny.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Have not seen a whole lot of him but I think what Hleb can offer is his versatility. He can play AM LRC.
Think Fred can better throw some lights on Helb's strength ...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Have not seen a whole lot of him but I think what Hleb can offer is his versatility. He can play AM LRC.
Think Fred can better throw some lights on Helb's strength ...
He's extremely inconsistent, but when on form, he's got an eye for the pass, is two footed and he's got bags of creativity. Not doing too well for Barca though, but imo thats because he doesn't get games. He needs to be playing to show his strengths. He'd still be a big gamble though, because history shows he's a slow adapter(he took two years to start performing for us, and he still hasn't started performing for Barca).

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
He's extremely inconsistent, but when on form, he's got an eye for the pass, is two footed and he's got bags of creativity. Not doing too well for Barca though, but imo thats because he doesn't get games. He needs to be playing to show his strengths. He'd still be a big gamble though, because history shows he's a slow adapter(he took two years to start performing for us, and he still hasn't started performing for Barca).
Ain't positive to hear that though cos he's a young chap no more and dun have all the time in the world to settle down in a new team.

If he can come on the cheap, I will still be glad to have him though ...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)