The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But not successfully. Evra and Eboue are examples of good attacking fullbacks that have been tried and failed in midfield.
That's because they need the space in front of them. If you're great going forward that doesn't mean you're a great striker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's been off color for the past 3 seasons, too much of a gamble imo. He did show signs of getting back to form in the start of the season, but he's faded away ever since he called that linesman a son of a bitch :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's been off color for the past 3 seasons, too much of a gamble imo. He did show signs of getting back to form in the start of the season, but he's faded away ever since he called that linesman a son of a bitch :D

thats cool, firstly we can unleash zebina to slap a camera man, then miguel to insult the linesman. works for me :tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wish that we wont buy any forwards, i wish that we will bring a starter winger and a starter fullback...
I dont dare to ask for more...but this is enough to strengthen our team now and set us up for the future...

PS After the above requirements are set, if we manage to offload Almiron and Zebina for a decent sum and sign Eboue for free, ill be jubilant!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wish that we wont buy any forwards, i wish that we will bring a starter winger and a starter fullback...
I dont dare to ask for more...but this is enough to strengthen our team now and set us up for the future...

PS After the above requirements are set, if we manage to offload Almiron and Zebina for a decent sum and sign Eboue for free, ill be jubilant!
Accept it, we won't buy a new LB. We don't even need to.

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
if we go for a new LB i say Grosso....He is older but if we have him start and Molinaro sub he can react Grosso's play when he retires or leaves....Grosso always impressed me when i see him playn for the Azzurri..i think Moli can learn from grosso

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hey well zuniga is impressing me in the match against milan, shame he looks like essien though, but other than that looks rather skillfull, great comming forward, didnt really see him produce many crosses, but promising target to say the least.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
hey well zuniga is impressing me in the match against milan, shame he looks like essien though, but other than that looks rather skillfull, great comming forward, didnt really see him produce many crosses, but promising target to say the least.
He was pretty good offensively. didn`t see much of his goods at the back but I didn`t see errors from him eigther
BTW Siena were very unfortunate as they dictated the pace untill the 70th minute unlucky to concede 5 goal

Mar 30, 2006
RB at least? And we might buy a new LB as a sub to Moli the Great, if we offload DC...
well we do still got Criscito. And I do not think DC is going anywhere.

What do you guys think about the talk of a Benzema-Trezeguet swap. I think that would be amazing for us. Trez is awesome but Benzema is wicked and is one of the best players in the world.

Could u imagine in 2 or 3 years how good we could be with an attack of:

Cassano--Benzema
-------Giovinco------

We would have one of the most powerful attacks in world football with that and could realistically aim for the CL every season :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)