The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (154 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventus

a shrewd management, a huge budget and a desperate need to replace Nedved puts the Turin side in pole position for the signature of French star Franck Ribery.
Not to mention Juventus have a strong history of french internationals,im pretty sure Trez would be a very strong persuasive influence.Also compared to most other european teams Juve arent packed with players of super star status & they will convince him that midfield would be built around him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I saw also news on channel 4 that Silva will probably be for sale. Knowing that Ribery wants to go as well Diego's father admitted that Juve would be perfect for him, i guess one of those 3 will be ours :).

If we would get Casano, i think he would be DP replacement and perfect (even i don't like his past attitude), and we would still need one of those 3 above...

It would be great if we could get 2 of those players above and at least one top defender..

Am I asking to much?

probably :(

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I saw also news on channel 4 that Silva will probably be for sale. Knowing that Ribery wants to go as well Diego's father admitted that Juve would be perfect for him, i guess one of those 3 will be ours :).

If we would get Casano, i think he would be DP replacement and perfect (even i don't like his past attitude), and we would still need one of those 3 above...

It would be great if we could get 2 of those players above and at least one top defender..

Am I asking to much?

LM and top defender is not much, but if you include Cassano...then it's too much :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Am I asking to much?

No to Cassano purely due to him placing Giovinco further down the pecking order.Id love for Juve to get Ribery(my first chioce) & Alex/Ivanovic from Chelsea.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I want Eden Hazard, now.

1) Buy him now
2) Let him play in Lille next season
3) ????
4) Win the CL
Still a bit too early for him to make that move. I'd hate for the kids talent to be wasted like that. I think he should stay at least another 2 years in the Ligue. Pjanic made the same noise last season, then he moved to Lyon a bit too early and now he's paying the price for making the big step up too early.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Am I asking to much?

:agree: you're asking too much from secco....

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't watch Portuguese football, but he was horrible when we played them in the CL. Of course thats just one game and its not enough to judge him but am just saying.
Yeah I watched that game and he wasn't too great, but from what I've heard off people he seems to be a good player, I was gonna see what he was like vs atletico but unfortuntely he got injured in the warm up.
From what I hear he can play lb or rb equally as well. Must be an improvement on Grygera.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Still a bit too early for him to make that move. I'd hate for the kids talent to be wasted like that. I think he should stay at least another 2 years in the Ligue. Pjanic made the same noise last season, then he moved to Lyon a bit too early and now he's paying the price for making the big step up too early.
I know, that's why I put the 2nd step in my scientific approach.

But damn, did you see him v Lyon in the League Cup? I'm mean.... damn this guy's good!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is good, didn't see the game against Lyon in the league cup, but i'm planning to watch Lille against Lyon in the league this saturday. The kid really is good, another great thing about him is the fact that he's good with both feet, gives him an element of unpredictability.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Deco for 6mil pounds....I wouldn't mind. Great player who still has a lot to offer. Doubt Mourinho would let him slip though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)