The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
It will be very great if Agger really come to Juve... Imagine Agger - Chiellini....
but are we already sign a new CB (Bjasmyr)??

About Drenthe, he will be good signing if he can come cheap.. but it's too risky if we only manage to get him as Nedved replacement... It won't add some flair and creativity to the team like Silva or Ribery can give

How about Pirlo as a Momo partner? I don't know why lots of Milan fans rate him worse in the last 2 seasons.. I think Pirlo will be an upgrade for Tiago, etc if he can come not so expensive
Pirlo would be bloody brilliant but Milan would never accept any offer we could make.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There are two reason's Agger isn't starting regularly at Liverpool.

A) His constant injuries

B) Skrtel

Neither has to do with his lack of quality, more like bad luck and the fact Skrtel is such a solid defender. I'd take him for Arsenal without blinking an eye, that is, if Liverpool didn't have a problem selling him to us.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Душан;1902866 said:
Fred,give us Mathieu updates. :D
Personally i was a big fan of his before his injury. He's a fine fullback. Offensively he is brilliant, he's got a really good cross on him. His defending can be suspect at times, but imo his development stagnated at Toulouse. He wanted to leave two years ago and he wanted to leave last summer but the Toulouse officials were too stubborn. His defending can improve. Evra himself wasn't a great defender with Monaco but developed himself well in Man Utd.

He hasn't really got back to form ever since last seasons injury tbh, so at this point he would really be a risky investment.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
-rep

j/k :D

I saw him once and I liked him.I think he was damn fast.Could be a risky signing because he can't defend well right now and I think our RB should be an attacking one,especially if we get Silva or someone.

But I think he'd be an improvement over Molinaro.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Душан;1902900 said:
But I think he'd be an improvement over Molinaro.
Depends on what you're looking for.An offensive wingback or a defensive one?Molinaro is pretty damn solid defensively.If you're lucky you get a Maicon,who does it all:defensively,offensively,crosses,goals...a machine.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we can get a really exceptional LB, lets do it, if they are the likes of Mathieu, lets not. In that case, I prefer really gunning for an upgrade in RB (plus CB), and that we settle LB with having the two we do, PLUS Criscito, who can fill in competently as LB, while being quite good backup CB.

Thats a more pragmatic solution IMO, then gamble on yet another risky and not that sure shot LB quality player.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has it occurred to folk that Molinaro's contract was probably extended because there is a total lack of quality full backs, especially left backs, available at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)