The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
So who would you pick ?
Silva , Cassano or Diego ?
Silva.

Although I keep having the feeling that if we get Silva he'll play a season or 2,3 with us and then get lured back to Spain by Barca or Real. You can replace Nedved quality wise, but the person cannot be replaced and that's whats bothering me the most. I really like our current top players, they seem to be true juventini and I hate the fact that new players wont be like that. It will compensate if they upgrade the team, but still..I'll miss this generation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
if i had a power to decide our Next season new buy with our Limited budget and Realistic target ,
i'd go for
Silva , with the reported amount of course ,
Agger or any Good Defender .
Eboue or any Good Free Left Back Defender .
take back Criscito and Give Giovinco more playing role , and Please God , i hope we get a new Coach for our own Good :cry:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Get him at least he would be a Grygera upgrade ,
Dule , any soon be Good Free agent Left Back ? :D
Moretti? :shifty:

Eboue should be free so if we buy we should be able to buy some left back I guess.

Silva-30
Eboue-0

I would prefer to buy some CB like Agger or even better,Ivanovic,than some left back though.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Get him at least he would be a Grygera upgrade ,
Dule , any soon be Good Free agent Left Back ? :D
Sports.it is linking us with HSV's Atouba (LB, Free agent) :D. I think I've seen him play only once, but wasn't paying attention to him so I cant comment on this.

Eboue for free would be great.

Mar 24, 2006
Душан;1902645 said:
Moretti? :shifty:

Eboue should be free so if we buy we should be able to buy some left back I guess.

Silva-30
Eboue-0

I would prefer to buy some CB like Agger or even better,Ivanovic,than some left back though.
Nah , Moretti was pretty good on his Juventus day , not mention why would Capello dished him , Enzo and Tacchinardi :melayyanandmessi:

anyone proper DL would be great , please , i'm not denying Molinaro has a spirit and Juventus winner characteristic and i like it , but please again we need a proper DL who can make a proper cross to assisting our Attack .

Sports.it is linking us with HSV's Atouba (LB, Free agent) :D. I think I've seen him play only once, but wasn't paying attention to him so I cant comment on this.

Eboue for free would be great.
Yes , Eboue would be great :tup:

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Moretti wouldn't even be an upgrade to Molinaro. I mean he gives me the chills with his defending. I think Eboue has potential to be very good it's just I'm not sure I want someone with his personality here. I wouldn't mind Miguel of Valencia but he could cost a bit but atleast he would offer something attacking wise.

Jul 15, 2006
Душан;1902642 said:
I was talking about Vucinic. :shifty:
I know. Many people thought Emmanuel would cost a price.

Душан;1902648 said:
Oh there's one LB who's contract is expiring (I think).

Mathieu.
Yes, he can play all along the left side. I don't know how he's been playing for Toulouse, you'll have to Fredify that.

Moretti wouldn't even be an upgrade to Molinaro. I mean he gives me the chills with his defending. I think Eboue has potential to be very good it's just I'm not sure I want someone with his personality here. I wouldn't mind Miguel of Valencia but he could cost a bit but atleast he would offer something attacking wise.
Moretti is first-choice left-back at Valencia, and if I'm right Ranieri bought him to La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)