The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,781
    If you stay online I can see Osman and cie post vids about him and jizzing their pants just talking about him.

The kid's got a bright future. Hoping it's with us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Last I saw him was 2 weeks ago against Genoa in Europa league, he owned them big time with his goal, this young gun is the real deal. There will be a real big bidding war for him in the near future for him, unless you pounce early and get him in beforehand. A clear and real special talent (it pays off to watch U-17 tournos, first time I saw him was euro-17 2 years ago, when he was 16 and bossed the whole tourno).

He is not a generic hyped talent, he really is real quality 18 year old who just exudes class and belongs in highest level of football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I take it he is an attacking mid? Does he play on one side or more centrally?
    Impressive skill video but its difficult to judge a player off of their highlights because you only see the good sides of their play

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He plays on the right, but like many modern young wingers these days, can play bit all over if necessary (central AMs are turned to wingers in todays game who have less and less room for nr 10s). Left, little bit of central (played forward in the youth tourno two years ago), but is mainly a right winger, his best position.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    He plays on the right, but like many modern young wingers these days, can play bit all over if necessary (central AMs are turned to wingers in todays game who have less and less room for nr 10s). Left, little bit of central (played forward in the youth tourno two years ago), but is mainly a right winger, his best position.
    RW? Sounds good we could use a backup for Camo's old ass

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is 15 years younger then Camo, so that would be quite nice replacement to have long term. And I dont think he would stay backup for long.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Buffon, Manninger, Pinsoglio.
    Beck, Grygera, Cannavaro, Kjaer, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Ariaudo, Grooso, Criscito.
    Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Hazard, Sissoko, Marrone, F. Melo, Marchisio, Kacar, Diego, Giovinco.
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Dzeko, Del Piero.
    Sounds great to me. Only problem is, we're buying only one Italian, and you know they will look for/want more. I love my twin brother Andreas, but I see them going after Motta instead.

But whatever we do, go after Hazard and get him on the cheap.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,790
    Sounds great to me. Only problem is, we're buying only one Italian, and you know they will look for/want more. I love my twin brother Andreas, but I see them going after Motta instead.

But whatever we do, go after Hazard and get him on the cheap.
    Like Motta, Ranocchia, Candreva, Palombo and Gilardino? :cry:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Buffon, Manninger, Pinsoglio.
    Beck, Grygera, Cannavaro, Kjaer, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Ariaudo, Grooso, Criscito.
    Camoranesi, Salihamidzic, Hazard, Sissoko, Marrone, F. Melo, Marchisio, Kacar, Diego, Giovinco.
    Amauri, Iaquinta, Dzeko, Del Piero.
    :excited:

but I don't think we'll buy another CF (Dzeko) if we play 4-2-3-1 or even 4-3-2-1, I would prefer a SS, replacement for Del Piero.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    It seems that we will get Hazard and send him on loan.
    Hehe, you have Viasatsport right? You should catch a Lille game to see him for 90 mins, its well worth it.

For streamers, you can scout him tonight against Genoa, 2nd game against them, last game he scored pretty nice solo goal, perhaps will repeat it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)