The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus target keeps focus on Middlesbrough scrap
09:42 AM 28 February, 2009
Stewart Downing insists he will give everything to keep Boro in the top-flight, as speculation over his future continues.

Juventus are the latest club to be linked with the winger, having reportedly sounded out their former boss, current England coach Fabio Capello.

“This club still means a lot to me," said Downing, quoted in The Sun.

“I am staying here until the end and we get on with it. I want to play my part. There can be no passengers in the team, we aren’t good enough to do that.

“We need everyone fighting and if we do that we have a chance.

“It would be a great pay-back from me to the fans to play a big part in keeping us up.

“That is the objective. The fans and the manager will be happy with that.”
fans fc.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Why not, i can see Marscisio and Momo playing in first team, even Poulsen has better vision and can better pass ball.

However he still has few more games to prove his worth.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We need a DM and a CM starter and a DM and CM starter.
WE practically still own Almiron, we should make some funds out of him, but Succo is inable to sell him for a decent price, or at least use him as a bargain chip.

Our starters will be Sissoko+Marchisio, our subs will be Tiago, who will extend with us and Poulsen stays, otherwise, that would be too much for Secco to sell him off right now,
accepting that he has made a grave mistake for bringing him in the first place.
CZ is getting old and being injury prone, means that no one would want him now.
No one will pay a penny for him and out of respect for serving us heartily, we might as well keep him as a 3rd choice back up!
I dont see us buying any central midfielder, we have an abundance of defensive ones and a quality one(Sissoko), and little to no room for an offensive one. He have promising Marchisio, who seems able to handle this place and grow even better than the Tacchinardies we used to have and if we ever choose to go offensive, we have Giovinco, (but we wont as long as we keep CR)!

Mar 24, 2006
How could you not call up Daud from the Primavera, Alberto!?
alberto i agree with xXx you must call up daud.
Ohh yeah , i forget about him , but Rossi is play the same Position with him , i couldn't pick one

You will still have some cash left Albert, since only Diego/Silva will cost anything. Eboue & Lugano are free this summer.

As some cash will be recouped from the sale of Poulsen, IQ and Grygera. Though, I will like you to keep Poulsen :D

.... Err wat abt Criscito
Aye , we must call Criscito Back .

sell Tiago and keep Molinaro as well as Poulsen.
loan Ekdal, bring Criscito
I think we should keep Tiago , Mr.Elv.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #495
    It says that Garcia loves his current club Djugarden, and that he thinks they're a much bigger team than Juventus.
    Good one.

What happened to Bjärsmyr or what-ever-his-face is called. Has the swedish youth been really good in tournaments or what's with our interest in all these swedes.
    I guess it's just a rumor that cooled down.

@ Mark: I have a friend that used to play for garcias club...I haven't talked to him in a while. I might be wrong, I haven't played with him since college and have no idea where he is now. Mark, look up stephan ademolu, I'm pretty sure he played for that club. Keyword "I think". He might be in norway now and he is canadian (haha)
    Hustini your our insider for this case. :p

I guess he's ok. Canadian soccer pretty much sucks ass.

Too lazy to translate it, but also because it doesnt say much Mark. Just that he will have a trial with Juve, agent saying there isnt any talk about a signing at all, more of a learning experience and opportunity etc. He will (or has) train with the Berretta team.

Yeah, we seem to focus on swedish talents a little, with Ekdal, interest in Bärsmyr and having the mere kids Azizi and now Garcia in trial with us (they got the hint, immigrant swedes are the more talented folks :D).
    :tup:

Can you be more Canadian? :tongue:
    ??? *drinking Molson beer* :beer:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    @Mark: I will try and look into it, I will try and contact him to see if he knows this mysterious Garcia!

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    On wednesday before going to Stamford bridge i was having drinks with Daniel Radcliffe (aka) Harry Potter! the dude turned up at his local called the imperial arms 2min walk from the stadium. he asked me for a cigarette light and we started to talk. he dont like football but more of a cricket fan. he said he was supporting juve that night. funny lad.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    On wednesday before going to Stamford bridge i was having drinks with Daniel Radcliffe (aka) Harry Potter! the dude turned up at his local called the imperial arms 2min walk from the stadium. he asked me for a cigarette light and we started to talk. he dont like football but more of a cricket fan. he said he was supporting juve that night. funny lad.
    My girlfriends younger sister would kill you for meeting radcliff...literally insane this girl is over that guy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Theres reports in england about stuart downing, The times newspaper there was an article mentioning Juve are interested and theyve sent scouts and will be sending over some representatives. Im failing to understand why? It however does justify someone like secco behind this. he will be mega cheap if boro go down which may seem unlikely after they beat pool but why on earth are we linked with these horrible players, More rumours possibly but i fear the worst.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)