The Whiners Thread (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i know
and aniko just had a great idea
she will probably suggest to martin to establish a limit of pictures that can pe posted here, what do you think about it?
and i hope the hangout won't be closed :scared:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
its not really about a number of pictures, it depends what the pictures are. If you are posting millions of buffon pics in hid gallery its fine. However if you are posting threads full of pics of other players that you fancy ;) then thats not appropriate and it will be closed.

It all depends on whether the thread is relevant to the forum

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
you should explain this to the girls too
i quit posting pictures some while ago ;)
because i discovered that these forums mean a lot more than pictures
these forums are full of life, and i would miss all its members if something bad will happend :scared:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
you should explain this to the girls too
i quit posting pictures some while ago ;)
because i discovered that these forums mean a lot more than pictures
these forums are full of life, and i would miss all its members if something bad will happend :scared:
I don't think it should be me that tells them, perhaps you or GT could do it? Or point them here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have to agree with Paolo Montero on this matter.

Im just hoping that the season starts againa, and all this matters will be forcefully solved.

(Oh plis no one have a time machine to accelerate time on month???)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I don't think it should be me that tells them, perhaps you or GT could do it? Or point them here.
i see
well, all i can promise is that we will try our best, i spoked with her yesterday and we will try to solve this problem.
in a way or another, we will get to an end :D

@hydde : i understand you. i can't wait for the season to start either. unfortunately,i will see very few games, coz of my final exams, but this doesn't stop me to wait :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
well I'd like to have a big moan on two things really:

1. The state of the buffon forums
There are a high number of ridiculous OT threads containing nothing but pictures and infantile gossip, which has zero to do with either the player or the club.

2. The state of the hangout forum
All these ridiculous "marriages" and "relationships" between a group of about 8 people which is completely destroying this forum and takes up about 10 threads which are all the same.
thank you for saying that

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
well I'd like to have a big moan on two things really:

1. The state of the buffon forums
There are a high number of ridiculous OT threads containing nothing but pictures and infantile gossip, which has zero to do with either the player or the club.

2. The state of the hangout forum
All these ridiculous "marriages" and "relationships" between a group of about 8 people which is completely destroying this forum and takes up about 10 threads which are all the same.

thankyou
I totally agree with you. it's very frustrating, because people forget this is a JUVE forum!

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I think the seriousity on these forums disappeared with denco and Rickenbacker2.

I find it very hard to post something serious here nowadays which actually has led to that I am posting more than ever. :undecide:

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I visited the Buffon forums for the first time about a week ago. I didn't even know they existed.
It seems to be pretty separated from the other parts of this forum. Perhaps we could separate them completely, at least I wouldn't mind. If you want to discuss players you will always have the "Player talk" area and from what I have seen there isn't much discussion going on at the buffon forum.

Great signature Darin

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
So what are you going to propose?

I thought of my complete separation for a while and I must say that it is a great idea. I looked in the buffon forums and noticed name with many posts on their account who I had not seen before. So obviously they are more separated than I first thought.
This is a pretty silly thing to do but perhaps it can stop some of the silly complaints.There is just too much whining from both sides nowadays, it is the first time I have ever noticed some kind of angerness here.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
(i wrote you a pm)
well, i said that a different thread should be made on the hangout especially for those who wanna chat about any player's ... looks
and to establish a limit of pictures ... sorta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)