The Whiners Thread (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I honestly think that all the whining and complaining/emotional wind-uppers/insight into people's personal lives/dark secrets etc should all happen in one place because its annoying to more than one person.

I think its really up to the others what to make of this idea and this thread.

Use it how you see fit. Just dont do the aforementioned in every thread there is.

Please.

Lac

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Im kinda pissed off cuz of all the whining thats goin on in the forums lately. Actually its a lot more than that but thats one of the things im pissed about.

I think its up to the active mods to do as they see fit about the title of the thread but this is what I think of these kind of people.

Cheers.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    I honestly think that all the whining and complaining/emotional wind-uppers/insight into people's personal lives/dark secrets etc should all happen in one place because its annoying to more than one person.

Use it how you see fit. Just dont do the aforementioned in every thread there is.

Please.

Lac
    COOOOOOL

i loved it

well
    i whine alot to
    :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++

Please.

Lac
    You know I was thinking the same right before I opened this thread.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    cheers people. now hopefully people wont have an excuse for beotching about their lives in threads.

i mean like i got things to biatch about but i find people to beotch to- ALONE, instead of in public which is a pain in the arse to others.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well I'd like to have a big moan on two things really:

1. The state of the buffon forums
    There are a high number of ridiculous OT threads containing nothing but pictures and infantile gossip, which has zero to do with either the player or the club.

2. The state of the hangout forum
    All these ridiculous "marriages" and "relationships" between a group of about 8 people which is completely destroying this forum and takes up about 10 threads which are all the same.

thankyou

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    i see
    well, i feel myself really guilty in a way, coz i started the second part of your complainnigs and i'm sorry
    as you can see, i quit those :D
    then, maybe part of those non-football talking threads are necessary, coz we, youngsters, have to do with other things than football too, like other sports (you and anna :D ) kidding ... music, languages, and so on
    don't you agree?
    and i quit the pictures and gossip too as you may see

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    if you want to talk about sports, go to the the sports forum. If you want to talk on music, go to the music forum. Of course non-football topics are necessary, they are great as long as they are in the right place, but some of the crap that exists in the buffon online and hangout forums at the moment is just pathetic gossip.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    i know :down:
    i haven't go in the buffononline for a while, but i think that people are not so guilty
    maybe the fact that changed those forums is just the boredom and the fault of action
    when the new season will start, i'm sure that all the problems wil be solved :D
    cheer up

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I think that Nina is showing the right attitude.

If it were up to me the offending threads would be deleted so count yourselves lucky!

especially those stupid gigi's devils/angels threads. I mean were you guys drunk when you made them or what?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Sometimes it upsets me when I enter a thread (attracted by the topic) and I find the discourse has nothing to do with the topic whatsoever...

I feel left out sometimes...

Don't worry too much, I'm only new here...probably I need to make more friends and get used to the culture here...:)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    first of all, i never did something like that, but i agree that i took part several times in there
    but try to be more understandive : maybe this is the way how the girls show their love to the team and players
    try to look at those forums from their perspective
    i dunno
    in a way, i feel myself accused
    tell me please if i did something special to upset you

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    their perspective on these forums is that it is a place to gossip and post pictures. That is not the point of the forum. Showing love to the team is not achieved by declaring yourself a "gigi's devil" and posting 10 billion pictures of some german 4th division player who you fancy

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    i see and i understand you
    at the beggining, i thought that too, i liked to post pictures and stuff like that, but after this nina and martin told me i'm not doing the right things and i got the point
    maybe an explanation will stop this, coz you know, i really love tha gang from the hangout, i really like the great comments on the transfer talk and i don't wanna loose them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)