The Walking Dead! (2 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
They need to get back to basics. They’ve splintered way to many times and moved the base emotion of survival and fear to many others all the while convoluting the show and diluting the purity of the premise. Case in point we no longer care about the cure or the cause of the zombie or how or why they still are. The raison d'exister of the show was the search and survival now it’s about so much other bs

Aug 2, 2005
So, i just finished all 7 seasons on Netflix.
I watched most of s07 episodes also even parts of season 7 finale at 4x speed

Does it worth it to watch season 8? I just don’t like to start a thing and not finish it..
Is s08 the last one? Please guys say yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
What is it with the Walking Dead and being terrible 90% of the time yet somehow retaining viewers? :D
Well, before i was not into series, always movies, now that movies are almost repeated and nothing new or thrilling... i tried series.. Dark and Westworld was some good stuff.. now tried TWD,, was good at the start, but then it started to be annoying..
just want to know if s08 is the last one,, if not.. i not wasting more time on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So, i just finished all 7 seasons on Netflix.
I watched most of s07 episodes also even parts of season 7 finale at 4x speed

Does it worth it to watch season 8? I just don’t like to start a thing and not finish it..
Is s08 the last one? Please guys say yes
Why stop now?

How did you like Season 2 btw?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Was that the one were they spent the season on farm risking all their lives and making little forward progress by constantly searching for a 12 y/o they thought might have survived alone in the zombie apocalypse?
Yes. But At least your boy Shane finally got killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)