The Walking Dead! (5 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:lol:

Nah. I felt it was more gimmick than storytelling. Russian roulette makes a terrible TV concept.
Every time i watch a good episode i think its the best ever but looking back it wasnt :D

What i loved most about it was Neegan. I wasnt sure about him in the final episode last season but i fucking loved him in this. Instantly my new favourite character.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Should be called the walking shit.

Waaaay too many boring episodes. I know its building for a big pay off but jesus christ its been dragging for too long.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Good to know.

Are you sure it's not the show itself?? :boh:
They could probably fuse them and nobody would notice. They would only be like "why is Rick suddenly sitting on a coach, clean and shaven? They must have found a new place to live in the last episode".

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Does anyone still watch this shit?

Just finished watching the season 7 finale and it was pretty good but entire season was utter shit. Too much talk, too many gay and sentimental dialogues and no action. A season full of fillers.

Also, I don't give a fucking shit about Sasha or Abraham.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm yet to watch the new episodes but i prefer to call it The Talking Dead. :D
The Wanking Dead.

Lots of wank but no cum.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does anyone still watch this shit?

Just finished watching the season 7 finale and it was pretty good but entire season was utter shit. Too much talk, too many gay and sentimental dialogues and no action. A season full of fillers.

Also, I don't give a fucking shit about Sasha or Abraham.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wanking Dead.

Lots of wank but no cum.
Season 6 was pretty good and actually got me watching again but this season its gone back to usual shitty writing and dialogue. I was all excited to see negan kill more characters and torture the living ones but its mostly been a cock tease

All wank and no cum :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I am almost ready to give up on TWD. That was the worst finale after one of the worst seasons full of shitty filler.

I think I only watch this because I know cool things happen in the comic books later...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am almost ready to give up on TWD. That was the worst finale after one of the worst seasons full of shitty filler.

I think I only watch this because I know cool things happen in the comic books later...
Same that was fucking pathetic i hate myself because i kmow il still watch.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Last episode was a joke, worst of the season. The fuck was this shit??

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol2: I know the feeling and I did the same (in the previous seasons). I just had to stop because I was so disgused by the show and how horrible it is. Do yourself a favour and start some new show while trying to delete the memories about TWD :p

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Havent watched any of the new season apart from 10mins of the first episode i just give up. The only Tv shows i ever got addited to an watched a few seasons then never finished were TWD, Lost, Shield and American Horror Story. Nearpy gave up on Dexter but loved seasons 1, 2 and 4 so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)