Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Started watching it yesterday

Watched the entire first season +2 episodes from the second season in a row

ffs this is every bit as good as people made it out to be

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
wut, i just checked my posts in this thread and i didn't post any pics at all.

I thought that Negan will smash one of Aaron or Glenn. :boh:
Just checked too, it was radekas who posted an article which proved that Glenn survived the garbage can fiasco, and then I read here or somewhere that Negan will kill him according to comic book. I assumed that they follow the comics but turns out that they don't.

Meanwhile I have started to watch House of Cards, really like it so far.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Walking Dead or Fear The Walking Dead? @Zacheryah

Season 2 was...so intense. the farm, stupid kid, stuff, almost bald shane, things, stupid wife, and a lot a things.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The Walking Dead or Fear The Walking Dead? @Zacheryah

Season 2 was...so intense. the farm, stupid kid, stuff, almost bald shane, things, stupid wife, and a lot a things.
The Walking Dead. I find for example the situation between Rick, Lori and Shane very intriguing. Its exceptionally well written, and a great thing to think about.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Walking Dead. I find for example the situation between Rick, Lori and Shane very intriguing. Its exceptionally well written, and a great thing to think about.
Just give it a couple more episodes. You'll hate it but you won't stop watching it. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just give it a couple more episodes. You'll hate it but you won't stop watching it. :D
Kinda allready do at points.

Then i push next episode and ive should have gone to bed houres ago

- - - Updated - - -

I like how they make each decision get worser twice.

Oh you had sex with the best friend your suspected dead husband ? And you feel bad and it is giving all this tensions ? Why not get fucking rekt, here have a pregnancy.

You need to go out to save 1 person ? Here have a death and a gravely wounded

I did find that farmgirl Glenn is banging to be insanely attractice for some unknown reason

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you had sex with the best friend your suspected dead husband ? And you feel bad and it is giving all this tensions ? Why not get fucking rekt, here have a pregnancy.

I did find that farmgirl Glenn is banging to be insanely attractice for some unknown reason
For some reason Glenn and Maggie are annoying to most of viewers. Don't get it tbh.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For some reason Glenn and Maggie are annoying to most of viewers. Don't get it tbh.
It's because they suggest that in a zombie infested world true love still lives on. And that's just blatantly untrue. If you spend years in hell, years running away from zombies, other survivors who want to gut you and whatever evil is constantly trying to get you, you're not going to act all cuddly. That's what annoys me most about the show in general tbh. As if you'd even be remotely human after all this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's because they suggest that in a zombie infested world true love still lives on. And that's just blatantly untrue. If you spend years in hell, years running away from zombies, other survivors who want to gut you and whatever evil is constantly trying to get you, you're not going to act all cuddly. That's what annoys me most about the show in general tbh. As if you'd even be remotely human after all this.
People got married during WWII, in palestina, etc

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes. But WWII, as bad as it was, was temporary. People realised that it would end sooner or later. This is a zombie apocalypse. Everyone is dead. Everyone.
People have survived such incidents before.

think about times before civilisation, unaware of life outside the tribe, when most die from some disease

When i go trough bad times its what i fall back on.

Note : i'm 6 episodes into season 2. If this gets retarded, i'm yet unaware. So far i've seen 1 kiss and 1 quickie at the apothecary.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People have survived such incidents before.

think about times before civilisation, unaware of life outside the tribe, when most die from some disease

When i go trough bad times its what i fall back on.

Note : i'm 6 episodes into season 2. If this gets retarded, i'm yet unaware. So far i've seen 1 kiss and 1 quickie at the apothecary.
You don't survive an apocalypse like that. In the universe of that show it is unlikely, unfathomable really that they'll ever return to the world they knew. Even building a new society will be impossible. With such a dim future ahead people will always go crazy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You don't survive an apocalypse like that. In the universe of that show it is unlikely, unfathomable really that they'll ever return to the world they knew. Even building a new society will be impossible. With such a dim future ahead people will always go crazy.
Not sure about that.

These undead, are a temporary thing. They'll thin out. Its about surviving, and this works best with a group.

I would try to look for a large fenced area with a green zone in it. Like a football stadium, or military base.
First, repair and develop an actual impregnable wall with a gate that can withstand 50 people pressing onto it. Survive on canned foods.

Set out to scavenge for seeds, develop agriculture and try to get chickens (egg protein), perhaps larger.

Find a fishing zone, set up a watch tower, set up a secure perimeter.

Scavenge all the fuel you can.

Its about outlasting these zombies, they are not there forever.

And yes, i took that stadium example from Fallout 4

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Its about outlasting these zombies, they are not there forever.
That's the thing: they are. They're not going to die any time soon and they far outnumber the healthy people. Like 10 000 to 1. The only way to outlast them would be procreation at some point, but even if you'd manage to raise a baby (with what food? And if he cries he alerts the zombies), there are little people left to have a baby with so you'd still not have many of them.

So either you start to kill all of them (which seems impossible) or you come up with a cure (even if you'd be lucky enough to have qualified people they'd still need a lab and probably functioning electricity which just isn't there).

The thing is, the point of no return has been reached in the Walking Dead. There is no way the human race would recover. Under those circumstances, not to mention the constant stress of survival which none of us are used to, we would lose our humanity very fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)